Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelly malfunction

Dean50 [GM] DENTITY [GM] Ignacio Yaya

Please send help. I purchased jellies off the market and used them to enhance my IDNL+10 grimoire when it suddenly broke even though jellies were being applied.

I sent a ticket regarding the loss of the weapon and the L grade fire gem but after asking for the time and date they closed it
    The ticket number is below:

[Ticket 296153: DragonNest (NA) - Support]

I recently came back to the game and have been enjoying it in spite of the negativity and general upset plaguing the forums but losing half my damage actually makes the game unplayable since I can't really do nests without an off-hand, especially as sorc off-hands provide more damage than their main-hand. Could you follow up on the ticket so I can know what happened exactly?

IGN: LiuchenyuLuL

Estimated time of jelly malfunction approximately 4:00pm AEST, 28/4 or 11:00pm PDT 27/4.
    Last edited by Voidragon; 04-30-2017, 04:09 AM.

If the jellies really did malfunction, this is something that Cherry credits will be able to sort out with your ticket. Please be patient until they do. However, if they close your ticket, let me know and we can take a look.

Comment

Thanks for the reassurance DT, Cherry credits reopened my ticket and after a day they returned it.

Comment

Good for u did not lose ur Grimoire L grade fire gem, are the jellies compensated for already?
        https://passport.mobilenations.com/register-wp
        HP CAP ENHANCEMENT LORE
        VITAL STATS ENHANCED
        HP/ VITALITY
        SPAM FILTER RESTRICTED POSTS BUG

Comment

Working...
        X