Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyromancer bugs

First bug

When casting flame burst (Awakening skill not sorceress), weapon engravings will activate on oneself. This has been tested for Elemental defence reduction and electrocution. I do not personally have movement speed reduction or fracture so I do not know if they proc as well. There's also a possibility that skill dragon gems, having an identical effect, will also activate. Not owning these either however, I have no tested if this is the case. Unlike other debuffs

IGN: LiuchenyuLuL
    Any location or time
    Frequency 100% -The only time engravings will not proc is if they are on CD

Until this bug is fixed, Pyromancers should attack bosses before using flameburst to activate their weapon engravings so that they are on CD when casting flameburst.

Second bug

When casting Summon meteor or Enhanced Summon meteor in RDN, the residual fire will bug out, swamping the entire area and wiping the team. This specifically requires a Pyromancer to cast summon meteor when the first boss Barbatos attempts to set the island on fire. Normally, the first will spread in a circular fashion in several stages, giving the party time to activate the hero's swords and escape to the other island. If the pyromancer casts summon meteor however, the island is immediately filled with flames, flinching and heavily damaging the party until they wipe.

IGN: LiuchenyuLuL
    Frequency 2/2 times but after that I have avoided casting meteor to prevent risking wiping my own team.

Until this bug is fixed, Pyromancers should watch their timing and ensure that they don't cast summon meteor when the first RDN boss is approaching it's first lost HP bar.

While both of these bugs are avoidable and as such there is no immediate rush to fix them they can get rather annoying, especially the first bug in PVP as a self inflicted electrocution can cost a ladder match.

I thought rdn bug was with ignite

it's happened whenever there were pyros in the party even in 90 cap
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• Voidragon
      Voidragon commented
      Editing a comment
      I use meteor after ignite so maybe it is ignite? I haven't tested that one often.

Summon Meteor? Pyromancer? lol

Comment

Does this Pyro skill bug affect other fire elemental skills of other classes?
      https://passport.mobilenations.com/register-wp
      HP CAP ENHANCEMENT LORE
      VITAL STATS ENHANCED
      HP/ VITALITY
      SPAM FILTER RESTRICTED POSTS BUG

Comment

• Voidragon
        Voidragon commented
        Editing a comment
        These 2 bugs are very specific spells and should not affect any other classes. Other classes may, however, have their own, similar bugs due to similarities in coding.
    Working...
    X