Limitless Hero Exp Scroll 200% not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limitless Hero Exp Scroll 200% not working

So I bought the Limitless Hero Exp Scroll 200% for 7 days on either Tuesday or Wednesday and it was working fine until today. It hasn't expired yet and I am not getting 200% percent bonus exp when I clear dungeons. I am trying to grind the zephyr plains dungeon from 80-90 on master and when I did this on my crusader with the exp scroll for the same level range I was getting around 4.5 million to 5 million exp but on my Lunar Knight level 84 it is only giving me around 2.8 million exp. Can someone please tell me what to do to fix this bug.

Helo sir! may i ask did you run out of FTG?
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

No I still had plenty of FTG.

Comment

If you have only one scroll, I think the scroll only applies to one character. So if you have the scroll on your Crusader, it won't apply to your Lunar Knight.

Comment

Well I bought the scroll for both characters. My crusaders scroll has already run out but my lunar knights scroll doesn't expire until May 10th.

Comment

We just had exp event that ended??
            Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
            Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Yeah and I noticed that when the event was going on it was overwriting my scroll since it gave 300% exp instead of 200%. But I assumed that after the event was over my scroll would be active again but it doesn't seem to be. Also I noticed that when the scroll was working I had a small red icon that looked like a star next to the mini map in the upper right hand corner of my screen, and when I hovered the mouse over the icon it said that I was getting 200% exp from dungeon clears and monster kills, but that icon is also gone now.

Comment

Originally posted by ceruulean View Post
                We just had exp event that ended??
                If the XP Scroll Unlimited can have an adverse effect during XP EVENTS maybe it is a glitch of
                expired XP Events multiplier like 2XP events.
                https://passport.mobilenations.com/register-wp
                HP CAP ENHANCEMENT LORE
                VITAL STATS ENHANCED
                HP/ VITALITY
                SPAM FILTER RESTRICTED POSTS BUG

Comment

Working...
                X