I could cry right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could cry right now.

I'm new to the L grade thing...poured my heart and soul into the game to get that shirt, and then get it to +5 along with the +15 gem it was wearing. I went to Melin and enhanced, and that sound...the poof sound...the your item is gone sound happened... and I lost it. How did this even happen. I hope they help me I am at a loss for words, this is completely devastating. Jelly is supposed to be from +7 on upwards and besides that, I have jelly.

lol I can't help but laugh at this thread, sorry

If you indeed had it at 5-6 and not over 7, I'm sure they will fix it for you xD

Comment

Originally posted by Physician View Post
      lol I can't help but laugh at this thread, sorry

If you indeed had it at 5-6 and not over 7, I'm sure they will fix it for you xD
      oh no no its ok... friends in discord already cracking jokes on me. -_- with a # too soon. I just hope they fix it fast.

Comment

• Physician
        Physician commented
        Editing a comment
        Nerd I know they've fixed it for people before when it actually bugged out, so if that's what happened for sure they will xD

Smile hey it's Dumbledore... I need a little assistance plis. *sobs into pillow*

Comment

I know it's only been a day now... but please can someone answer.

Comment

I know this won't help get your shirt back, but do know that whichever blacksmith you used to enhance that shirt is now putting good use to what remains of it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DNenhancement.PNG
Views:	7
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	69870

Also bumpin your thread, been wondering where the GMs have been. Have you sent in a ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by SkitzoRoy View Post
            I know this won't help get your shirt back, but do know that whichever blacksmith you used to enhance that shirt is now putting good use to what remains of it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DNenhancement.PNG
Views:	7
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	69870

Also bumpin your thread, been wondering where the GMs have been. Have you sent in a ticket?
            It's not funny, but it is, I get it... and you did make me smile a little so thanks for that. Yes, I did submit a ticket, literally right after it happened. then I came here and started this thread with the screenshot of the ticket I sent in attached to my initial post in this thread. This happened on the 8th of May... on the 9th i got this email (see attached pic) and I replied within minutes after it hit my inbox. Nothing yet today...just waiting now, for whoever they sent it to. Today is day 2 after the fact.

Comment

This is not happening. Here's what I'm going to say, and I'm going to keep it real short and sweet because i'm beyond angry right now and it's really never a good idea for me to type while angry... this is unacceptable. This is WHY people leave your game in droves each day. And as the vets who have been around this game forever can tell you things appear to be getting worse not better. constant bugs constant poor customer service and I'd like everyone to please see the two attached screenshots one is of the PM i just got in reply to my item being destroyed... where I am blamed... and my reply to that, and the other is of my third email to cherry regarding this issue. If it is not resolved then I will unfortunately be quitting the game. Simple as that, I will not play something that I've invested this much into where the customer support is so non existent that this is the reply I get. This is not some small item... this is my shirt... and my +15 gem... this is a huge deal and it will be a game ender for me if not returned. I put up with the bugs, the constant DC'ing, the time I got autobanned...and couldn't play for several days while my cash items were unusable to me since i was autobanned and now this? This I won't put up with, this I won't tolerate. There are literally hundreds of free to play games out there, things like this are what will cost you players that would otherwise stay for life. Sincerely, Dumbledore.

Comment

First, thank you to those involved in returning my shirt. I did not see my +15 gem tho, that wasn't in the mail. Could you please send that as well?

Comment

• SkitzoRoy
                  SkitzoRoy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey, glad you got your shirt back. Hopefully you can get that gem back too!

• Nerd
                  Nerd commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't see why they wouldn't. Probably just forgot. well, I hope.
              Working...
              X