Arch Heretic Cruel Rush Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Heretic Cruel Rush Bug

Arch Heretic's Cruel Rush does continue to dash when you hold down the [Normal Attack Button] when the AH is not transformed.
    When the AH is transformed, you can dash; however, once the dash is completed, if you do not stop moving forward with the AH, the character retains the speed from Cruel Rush.
    This happens everywhere.

Also, the Arch Heretic's Class Mastery 2 bug is still a thing..

Hi,

Will forward the Cruel Rush issue to the team.

Can you give more details on the Class Mastery II bug?

Comment

Gladly!
      Basically, while the counter for either passive (Warden's Magic Arrow and Arch Heretic's Class Mastery II) increments, there are periods where the passive buff doesn't apply at all.

This video shows the bug happening. (bugged damage means the passive didn't apply).

This bug also applies to Warden's [Awakened Passive] Magic Arrow!!!! It's harder to replicate, but I've done it before.

Also, I may make a few more threads with other bugs that I have not seen fixes for yet. Hope you can forward those too and thanks for helping with this stuff!

Comment

• Yaya
        Yaya commented
        Editing a comment
        yea sure. post em up! Please also provide the reproduction steps if possible for the bugs so the team can look into it efficiently! thank you

I have forwarded the Warden's bug as well^^

Comment

Working...
      X