• Show
Clear All

• Shadow Euphoria Bug

Client version: .521
    Time: 2pm cst (ish)
    Character name: Tarea
    Character level: 93
    Class: Dark Summoner
    Location: So far NM 5, Vulcanus Swamp and Red Waste. First noticed in NM tested in RW. Relogged and test in RW and VS. It worked in VS (healed boss damage) but once I entered RW and went back it was no longer working there either (mob damage).
    Frequency of error: All the time.

Description:
    Reproduction steps:
    1. Buff
    2. Attack
    3. No heals.

Actual result: Shadow Euphoria is giving stat buffs but not life steal/heals. Occasionally i'd heal 100k but it was very rare and only happened once or twice.
    Expected result: When i attack I should be healing for 3% damage done up to the limit per attack.
    Temporary Solution (work-around): It will heal missing hp caused by genie buff but will not heal missing hp from being damaged.
    Proof: Pictures wouldn't help with this bug and i can not record at this time (hotspot user).
    "Fae"
    Faera Lvl 93 Dragoon
    Kemti Lvl 93 Soul Eater
    Dzul Lvl 93 Barbarian
    And others~

Hey Dzul

Are you able to provide a gameplay video on this as well?

Thank you!

Comment

Hi Yaya, thank you for the reply. And sorry for the really late one from me. Upon further inspection it appears the buff will only heal the 120k hp once per buff. Not hit. And by the skill description I suppose that is technically right. I'm not sure what the devs intentions were for the buff, but with 2.7 mil hp, a 120k heal per buff application seems to be useless...? (assuming that was the intention). Either way this is what is currently happening at the moment. As for the video, I have a video of some game play in red waste, however after several tries I am unable to upload the video from home. I don't know if anyone else has a geared DS they can make a video of or I can try to upload somewhere else. It would be a few more days before i could get it up though. I am wearing the extra heal plate for 0.09% (incase that makes a difference).

Thank you for looking into the issue! (And again, sorry about the video!)
      Last edited by Dzul; 07-29-2017, 08:41 AM.
      "Fae"
      Faera Lvl 93 Dragoon
      Kemti Lvl 93 Soul Eater
      Dzul Lvl 93 Barbarian
      And others~

Comment

Like I said in another post. This is how its always been after kali awakenings. If you didn't have the Shadow Euphoria plate, this is exactly how it worked. The Shadow Euphoria plate was bugged. It let you heal way over the 120k and that was fixed with the last patch.

To be able to heal more now, you have to reapply the buff every time you heal 120k.

Comment

As of currently, it is like what SkitzoRoy Roy mentioned, the buff only allows you to heal up to 120k per buff!

Np, please let me know if there are other issues with the skill.^^

Thank you both !

Comment

Working...
          X