I cant sign In After transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant sign In After transfer

i transferred my account and now when i try to sign in get a message saying i need to versifier my email i clicked resend but never got the account email its been server hours and still no email. My friend verified my character still exist within the game and my user names are still taken. Could some one direct me to link to submit a ticket to nexon or whos evers running dn now

To further add to my earlier statement Ive not gotten a successful email from nexon in 1 year so please dont tell me to just wait it out

Comment

Your not alone I opened a thread in support for it.

Comment

992 hour of dn so far im not starting over

Comment

Who's your email provider? Because I got my email instantly but my emails are managed by google apps (paid emails)

Also check the SPAM folder of your emails.

Comment

• Melchiah_Knighting
            Melchiah_Knighting commented
            Editing a comment
            My e-mail provider is Yahoo. From my understanding and from what I am seeing, anyone with yahoo and or AOL are having problems. I'm thinking this has to do with the e-mails from ED getting rejected by AOL and Yahoo for reasons of the e-mail being new? I'm not sure how to explain it, but it feels as if they are getting rejected.

• Hyo
            Hyo commented
            Editing a comment
            Melchiah_Knighting AFAIK yahoo servers takes along time to receive emails if you're not their power user. (paid subscription) or you have an extremely full inbox.

Normally Yahoo won't reject the emails due to fact they don't have the best spam filters (literally non-existent) but their email servers are very sluggish.

AOL i'm not so sure since I never had an email with them... though I do have a really really outdated SBCglobal email.

yahoo thought mine was spam. It could be there if you have yahoo.

Comment

I use mail.com and gmail for separate accounts neither are working

Comment

I didnt get a verification email either. plus gmail marked the one that they did send me about the server transfer as spam. i transfered over my stuff so i hope ill still have it and not lose it. i put too much time into that game to lose my stuff.

Comment

these kinds of topics are popping up a lot so its bound to get fixed sooner or later hope fully today or tommorow

Comment

I sent in a ticked yesterday night im hoping to get a response soon

Comment

Working...
                  X