Awakening Quest Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awakening Quest Problem

I was doing the awakening quest with a guildie, We were at the part where we were suppose to collect 3 materials from Badlands and 2 materials from Zephyra.
    We have been doing the dungeon 5x each and still not getting these materials, I thought maybe it was solo so we disbanded the party and he said the monsters were not highlighted
    and we immidiately got the mats as for me I still never got any. So I now I thought I'll try logging off and logging back on, still didn't work.
    I then tried forfeiting the quest to see if reseting it will fix, but the awakening quests wouldn't come out anymore when I talk to Priestess of Darkness Mocha...
    I was just wondering if anyone can help me out please

UPDATE:
    I've finished the Awakening Quest on my Sniper by going on Master instead of Abyss

My IW though I'm afraid is screwed, it won't let me take the Awakening quest again.

UPDATE:

Solved it! thanks guys
    Last edited by MrPurpleYam; 09-29-2016, 03:16 PM.

If you try to get the mats in abyss mode you won't be able to get any. You should be able to get the materials in master mode though.

Comment

• MrPurpleYam
      MrPurpleYam commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I see, I tried that on my Sniper and it worked, I think I screwed my Ice Witch over by forfeiting the quest though :/

i think they intend for it to be soloable so they made it only drop on low modes.

Comment

Anyone know if there's a way to retake the Awakening quest?

Comment

• Yaya
        Yaya commented
        Editing a comment
        What do you mean by retake? You mean you completed and you want to retake or you forfeited and want to retake?
    Working...
    X