Engineer turrets not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engineer turrets not working

Chainsaw, frost, cannon, and gatling turrets do not attack enemies. Ducks from quackum crash and Alfredo seem to behave normally.
    Last edited by KingArrancar; 09-30-2016, 04:33 PM. Reason: Engineer, turret, class

This is pretty bad. Please fix

Comment

Originally posted by KingArrancar View Post
      Chainsaw, frost, cannon, and gatling turrets do not attack enemies. Ducks from quackum crash and Alfredo seem to behave normally.
      I had exactly the same problem here, please fix!!!

Comment

Yeah, this bug is pretty devastating for engineers especially gearmasters. v_v
        Last edited by Hanakarasu; 09-29-2016, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Getting the same issue too. Totally debilitating to Gear Masters.
          Discord: Jesser#0001
          Admin of the NA Dragon Nest Community Discord
          IGN: Jess/Hanayo

Comment

Just noticed this issue today. It's not a big deal now since I'm low level but I hope it gets fixed soon!

Comment

Yeah please fix, cause I was really excited to level my GM. Still could but it's not the same.
              I login every once and a while.

Comment

Bump
                10char

Comment

Hi players, you can consider submitting an inquiry at: http://us.dragonnest.com/support/request to report the bugs. They will be able to assist you from there.

Comment

• nixqc
                    nixqc commented
                    Editing a comment
                    same issue cant submit ticket. I tryed multiple time on IE and Chrome and it always says "submission failed contact an administrator" I've tryed with emails hotmail and gmail.

Edit : Fix... You have to be logged in and then submit the ticket
                    Last edited by nixqc; 09-30-2016, 01:03 PM. Reason: Solution added

• Tease
                    Tease commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't have a hotmail account, nor do I wish to make one for this one issue.

• lilfriend
                    lilfriend commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Submitted. Thanks for pointing this out!

Righto will do so, TY!

Comment

Originally posted by EYEHelper View Post
                    Hi players, you can consider submitting an inquiry at: http://us.dragonnest.com/support/request to report the bugs. They will be able to assist you from there.
                    I was able to submit an inquiry for the bug, although I had trouble to do so at first when I had a video attached to demostrate it. Once I removed the video, the inquiry was submitted without any trouble.
                    Last edited by Hanakarasu; 09-30-2016, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Submitted two tickets here just now: one for the turrets and one for the growth spirits being reset to level 1 :c. I had 3 maxed out growth spirits too...

Comment

• Hajirau
                        Hajirau commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah, hope they fix that. Its really depressing not being able to use turrets. I think its due the transfer that the spirits can't grow, perhaps the system doesn't recognize that the spirit belongs to the current character and sees it as being passed through storage?

Thanks for that support request link, I just submitted a bug report there for the turrets not working after the service transfer. I'll report it here also for the developers who read this forum. It affects any turret like cannon, Gatling gun, and ice gun. They deploy fine but do nothing as if no enemies are there. Alfredo, or the quackums themselves, still will attack.

Comment

Has anyone gotten any kind of response for their tickets yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Email [TABLE="border: 0, cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0"
                          [TR]
                          [TD="width: 100%"]
                          Oct 3, 18:38 SGT

Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting Cherry Credits. Please note that we have forwarded this issue to the Dragon Nest team for checking and assistance. We will get back to you as soon as a update is made available to us

We appreciate your patience and continued support.

--
                          Yours sincerely,

Cherry Credits Gardener
                          Customer Service Department, Cherry Credits Pte Ltd
                          http://www.cherrycredits.com

Keep your account safe. Cherry Credits will never ask for your personal login information!
                          [/TD]
                          [/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          TLDR; No actual response

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
                            ILLbeURdeath commented
                            Editing a comment
                            same here too, will have to be patient
                        Working...
                        X