skills lag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skills lag

i recently found that some skills of my chars where lagging other ppl, saddly don't have any videos cause i don't get any lag with those skills but other ppl do, the skills are dark summoner awakening skill shattering hand and the dragoons instant skill charging sweep.
    sometimes at party i got those freeze and i'm sure that it's from some skills of another characters.

Thanks for letting us know.

I will forward the feedback to the team, however it will be hard for the issue to be fix if the problem can't be reproduced 100%.
    So if you have more details on the issue please feel free to update us later!

Comment

Oddly enough, it seems like mostly instants are causing some players skill lag.
      Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
      NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Before the lvl 95 patch, I used to only get half a second freeze whenever a Ray Mechanic would use Alfredo Frontier, now I freeze for about a second or 2. Hoping maybe that info helps in some way..

Comment

Working...
        X