Spirit Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spirit Bug

The Sea Dragon Spirit I got from the transfer event doesn't show up when equipped, and since I tried equipping the sea dragon spirit, my sheep spirit doesn't show up either when I try to re-equip that. I tried to send in a "ticket" on the main site but keep getting an error when sending, telling me to contact administrators. I don't know what else to do so here's this post, hopefully the right people will see this.

I`m facing the same problem, can anyone help, I believe it must be simple, tried reinstalling as well...
    If only there was a button to toogle it on and off like the other items, the problem would be solved.

Comment

same

i can see it on char screen, and i can see another archer's spirit

/10char
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Yes, for me as well, on the character`s screen and at the dragon vault, I can see the spirit there, but when it logs or returns to the regular game, I cannot see the spirit.
        Also, I can see people using it, so no clues on how to solve this.

Comment

Glad I'm not the only one seeing this too, I can see the spirit on the char screen, Dragon vault, on some other players (Not all players) but not on my character

Comment

please get this fixed asap ed, D:
            IGN: SupportYou

Class: Chaos Mage

Discord: Yujin#3298

Comment

Hey guys,

The Devs has been informed of the bug, please give them sometime to work on it.

Thanks!

Comment

• Korp
                Korp commented
                Editing a comment
                thanks ^-^b
            Working...
            X