Laundry List of Technical Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laundry List of Technical Issues

[GM] LIME Yaya Hello, I'm posting here to follow up with the issue I am having with the Dragon Vault and a few other things.

#1: Trouble connecting to server:
    Since the patch on 09/14/17 I have been getting consistent errors when trying to log into Dragon Nest through Steam. The error message that displays at the title screen is either "Invalid request" or sometimes "Failed Steam OTP authentication". It takes me about an average of 9 or 10 attempts to log in every time I try to connect to the server. I reinstalled Dragon Nest as GM Lime suggested and I am still having trouble connecting to the server. See attached pictures for error messages.

#2: Did not receive 1st year anniversary shop jelly compensation as of 10/21/2017 for the week of 10/12/17 through 10/19/17 on these characters:
    DeflaGratr: 4 jelly purchases
    QuivrHppy: 5 jelly purchases
    IcyHotPatch: 3 jelly purchases
    zazzarayq: 5 jelly purchases
    ImNotDeadYet: 1 jelly purchase
    SilentFury: 2 jelly purchases

#3: Can't access dragon vault:
    If I try to access the Dragon vault in game, I get a popup saying "The Dragon Vault cannot be opened." I reinstalled Dragon Nest as GM Lime suggested and I still cannot open the Dragon Vault. See the attached picture for error message.

#4: [FIXED 10/26/2017] No Log-in Daily DNP after 10/19/2017 patch:
    I have not been receiving Log-in DNP after the 10/19/2017 patch.

#5: [FIXED 11/01/2017] Cannot grow Lucky Blue Courier Bird Spirit post-service transfer:
    I still have a spirit I cannot grow on my sniper QuivrHppy. It was level 3 before the service transfer from Nexon, and it was reset to level 1 and I cannot grow it. I would like a functioning spirit. See attached pictures for the error message and spirit.

Thank you for your time.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Zazzarayq; 11-01-2017, 07:35 AM.
    Main character: DeflaGratr

Profile picture credit: "Mega Rayquaza" by Deviant Art user whonghaiw

Hello [GM] LIME,

I'm following up about a list of technical issues I submitted for review in this thread. I'm posting a reply here because I tried to PM you 4 times and the messages appear to be blank when I look at them in Sent Items. I've attached a screenshot of the failed PM to this message.

I'd like to thank you for the daily DNP correction and to ask a question.

Would you be able to lay out a time frame for the response to the issues I submitted? Who will contact me when the issues are resolved? If I don't hear back from EyeDentity staff, who should I contact to get an update?

Thank you,
    zazzarayq
    Attached Files

Comment

[GM] LIME ,

Were you able to read the contents of my PMs? I can't tell if anything is being sent in the messages.

1) Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try playing around with the game launcher to see if I can get it to connect properly.

2) The page you are referring to gives September 14-20th as an example time frame for compensation. Nowhere does it state that there is an end date to the compensation.

I received jelly compensation, to the best of my memory, for the weeks of September 29th and October 5th. I did not redeem any coins for jelly between Sept. 14th and the 20th, and I was compensated for jelly purchases nonetheless. I am asking about the week of October the 12th, which is the week I did not receive compensation.

The anniversary shop was available until October 17th, log-in tokens were given out up to October 17th, and the jelly amount in the shop was never directly corrected. Why would compensation only be given out until September 20th if the shop was still available and still not corrected as of October 17th?

3) Since you are not the right person to ask, who do I contact to restore access to the Dragon Vault? How do I resolve this issue?

5) I sent a ticket to Cherry Credits one year ago asking about my Blue Courier Bird Spirit, ticket #258634. I provided all information they requested and they closed the ticket without delivering a functioning spirit. My customer experience with Cherry Credits has been unacceptable and I would like the situation addressed in a timely manner.

Thank you,
      zazzarayq

Comment

Dear Zazzarayq,

Will forward this enquiry to the events team.

Since you're the only one encountering this issue, and re-installing did not work for you..
        If it's corrupted, corrupted files might be lying somewhere affecting your game.
        (after uninstalling) Have you ensured that all dragon nest files related have been removed before re-installing?

On behalf of our team, I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our customer service.
        I've have escalated your issue & it should be resolved asap!

I know that we have let you down, and for that we are very sorry.
        Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.
        We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable!

Cheers,
        Yaya

Comment

Yaya,

#1: Trouble connecting to server:
          I re-installed Dragon Nest again, this time making sure that I deleted the “dragonnest” folder located in my Steam folder before re-installing. Unfortunately I am still having trouble connecting through both the Steam launcher and through dnlauncher.exe.

When I run the Steam launcher, I have to try several times before I can connect to the server, and I am still getting the error messages “Invalid Request” and “Failed Steam OTP Authentication”. When I run dnlauncher.exe, the launcher window appears but I when I click “Game Start” XIGN does not load and the application closes. How do I check if there are corrupted game files? How do I verify the Dragon Nest installation was successful? Is there anything I else I can do to troubleshoot either the Steam launcher or dnlauncher.exe?

#2: Did not receive jelly compensation:
          Thank you. I hope that a sensible correction can be made.

#3: Can't access Dragon Vault at random:
          As mentioned in #1, I re-installed Dragon Nest completely and now I can occasionally access the Dragon Vault at random with no obvious pattern. My ability to access the Dragon Vault seems to be inconsistent on all of my characters. Is there a way to test what might be causing the problem?

Thank you for the prompt response to my ticket. I have received a working spirit and the issue is resolved!

Zazzarayq

Comment

Working...
          X