Adventure bag from the event worth 30 spaces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventure bag from the event worth 30 spaces

Well on my account Deathrates (War Mage), I accepted the item from the special storage to use onto my account that has 15 spaces left in my inventory until I max out. When I went to use the adventure bag worth of 30 spaces to max out my 15 last spaces it didn't work. It said that this item can't be use on this account. So I was hoping that I could use this item to max my inventory or could I have the item moved to a different account so that I don't miss out on this awesome item. PLEASE HELP ME!!

Bumping this post!

Comment

bumping again

Comment

bump again...

Comment

Keeping up with the bumping.

Comment

Log a ticket in instead. I had the same problem with my main. I just went to a mule and got the rewards there. Also, make sure you aren't getting your packet on a Dark Adventurer or Silver Hunter. The cash set does not include the +1 skill boost for those classes.

Comment

Originally posted by Petals View Post
              Log a ticket in instead. I had the same problem with my main. I just went to a mule and got the rewards there. Also, make sure you aren't getting your packet on a Dark Adventurer or Silver Hunter. The cash set does not include the +1 skill boost for those classes.
              ty, but I would this wasn't a problem from the beginning, cause I read a lot of these problems from previous years.

Comment

Working...
              X