Can't log in at all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't log in at all!

I have not been able to log in at all. I am using an sbcglobal.net email and I haven't been getting verification emails, emails about the transfer, or any emails of the sort. However, I am still able to receive other emails just fine (that is, emails from facebook, etc.).
    I've checked my spam folders and there is nothing from eyedentity. I've tried to reset my password using the "forgot password" function but that was unsuccessful because I received no emails.
    I tried to submit a ticket about my problems but I get an error, saying that the submission failed and that I should contact an administrator.
    These are just some of the issues that I am having so far. I sincerely hope that eyedentity can resolve all the problems people have been having so that everyone can enjoy their game, and receive some kind of compensation for the transfer rewards we're missing out on.

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ma...users#post9015
    You're not the only one. Doesn't seem like it's a problem on Eyedentity's side though and it's something that'll need patience to fix

Comment

Working...
    X