Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential Verification Fix for AOL users (not sure if works).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential Verification Fix for AOL users (not sure if works).

Hi guys,

I read up on AOL user stuff. I'm pretty confident that Eyedentity e-mails were blocked due to the fact they're not encrypted.

Anyways,
    Eyedentity e-mails are:
    noreply@dragonnest.com (this is where you get your verification e-mail and password reset from)
    support.na@dragonnest.com (notifications and announcements probably)

Onto the fix:
    AOL should have a "spam setting" section when editing your e-mail section on the left side of your browser. If you can't see it, you might need some master account. If you can access it, the spam setting should have an option to "accept all e-mails from any sender". Select that and try again.

Alternatively, you can try to add the above dragonnest e-mails to your address book, but in my preliminary tests, it has not worked.

Hope you guys can fix it!!!
    Dragoon
    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

can't seem to find the spam setting you are talking about, thanks for trying though

Comment

Originally posted by cokes View Post
      can't seem to find the spam setting you are talking about, thanks for trying though
      Yeah, this is a reoccurring issue with a lot of AOL users I have spoken to. Spam settings are posted on FAQs and AOL help boards, but don't seem to exist for a lot of users. I believe if you had access to that section, it'd make getting your verification e-mail a lot easier. At best, AOL should accept eyedentity e-mails within this week though.
      Dragoon
      TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Working...
      X