Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't Login in the game. Email Confirmation stuff and I don't know what's going on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Login in the game. Email Confirmation stuff and I don't know what's going on

OK, Hello everyone I'm very new to the game, never even got in the game because I can't login, which is pretty weird because I'm currently logged in with the same account in this forums, I use all these account details for logging in but I can't.. What shows up when I attempt to log in? When I login with the name "Adeptus" which I use right now, it says "ID and Password does not match", BUT when I use my email it says "This email is not verified-" but clearly it is verified, hence my existence in this forum. Another thing that makes it worst and weirder, when I try to login to the sea.dragonnest.com site, obviously I use my email BUT! here comes the weird part: Separate passwords. The password I use in the forums DOESN'T work on the sea.dragonnest.com site.. proving and cancelling the possibility of 2nd password, when I click the 2nd password thing, it makes me login, then when I login it tells me to confirm, I literally waited 10 mins no email, so I clicked resend. It says "email resend failed" then I check my spam in gmail and saw it. THERE confirmed it, hence again my very existence in this forum but it still recognizes my account as pre-registered. I don't know what's going on, and because of this I can't play. SIGH can someone help me please! thanks!

Comment

Hello, please be informed that ED EYE game account is not linked to your forums account. They're two different accounts. In game, you'll need to to login the full email you registered and verified with your EYE game account from <sea.dragonnest.com>. Forum account that you have registered from <forum.dragonnest.com> has no connections to your game account.

For being not connected, you cannot use your forum membership name to log into the game. Also, they do not share the same password. And that's a good thing. Make sure you use a different password for the game account. This forum doesn't use encryption. It means all of the things that you input here that will be sent to the server will go thru the wires in form of plain text (i don't know about the username and password, high chance that they're all plain too), you could be a victim of sniffs of the man in the middle. BTW, this forum is hosted by "Amazon Data Services Japan (AMAZO-49)" in Japan if you guys were wondering.

If your case is that you registered your email account for both forum account and EYE game account. Then your email account should have received TWO (2) confirmation emails. One for your FORUM account and another for the EYE game account. You are able to post here because you've verified your forum account, only your forum account. The EYE game account is the one that still needs to be confirmed because you mentioned "This email is not verified-" in game. Please check again your email account for verification mail that came from "Dragon Nest" and not from "DragonNest Forums"

Here is what it contains
      Ok, good luck!

p.s:
      btw youre in NA forums. you should have posted this on SEA forums not NA.
      Last edited by MeshPolygon; 04-30-2018, 11:06 AM. Reason: improve engrish, honing to make it english
      ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
      Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
      Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
      DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

Working...
      X