Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banned for possibly requesting a refund from Steam for being double charged??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for possibly requesting a refund from Steam for being double charged??

In game name Caelrim/Rellan on Rajuul through Steam. 382689 is my ticket number. I would like this looked into immediately, as there should be no reason my account was blocked for something so absurd.
    Last edited by Caelrim; 08-02-2018, 07:25 PM.

Take it as your lesson: Never pass on reading term of service, policy etc.

Comment

Yeah, but when Steam double charged me and admits to it being a fault on their end, I shouldn't have to pay the consequences for that. It's not like I made two orders and decided to go back on one. This is in no way my fault. I understand the terms of service, but when I charge $30 and get $60 taken out of my account without consent, this shouldn't be a bannable offense on me.

Comment

I'd like a GM to please look into this. It's really upsetting that I'm being punished for something I didn't do after just a week returning.

Comment

Let's see if Tasha or Verbena got anything to say to this; especially since 1:1 Inquire no longer seems to work.

If there's any official figures reading this post, please fix portal disconnection issue while you're at it.

Comment

Uh, this may be a miscommunication problem. Even if it's a third party Steam is an official channel and they have a strict refund policy. As we use their service, I think we are supposed to adhere to Steam rules. Is 1:1 working?

Comment

Working...
            X