Multiple bugs on my account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple bugs on my account

This is very frustrating, and I've already sent in multiple tickets to cover the wide range of issues that I'm having with my account. As a last resort, I'm posting here in hopes that my tickets will be forwarded to the right people to resolve my issues as quickly as possible.

1. Two days ago, I was unable to log in or post on the forums. I would get the beginning cutscenes, but be unable to get to the login screen. For the forums, I kept getting some sort of server error. This was fixed sometime in the morning the next day, but when I logged in, any of the NPC's with shops would only let me access their buy back tab, which means I can't buy things with laments, auras, etc.

2. The above problem has gotten even worse. Now, unless the NPC is the storage guys or the market guys, I can't access their shops at all. Once again, this means that I'm unable the cash in any nightmare stars, laments, or auras, not to mention be able to sell any trash I have unless it's through the market.

3. I tried to buy an awakened costume for my destroyer, only to find that I can't see ANYTHING in the cash shop. Since the coupon has a time limit, this issue needs to be fixed right away. I'm literally trying to purchase your goods, Eyedentity, but you won't let me.

Given that these issues have now spanned over 2 days (in other words, a lot of missed opportunities at laments, auras for passes for idn runs, etc), I expect to be compensated in some way. THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS!

To conclude, I've already sent tickets about all 3 of these issues, but my problems aren't getting resolved (in fact, they keep getting worse), and I'm getting fed up. Please pass these issues on to someone who will fix these issues as soon as possible. They are really hindering my gameplay...

In game character: Milohan, Milodestro

Update: Steam version works without bugs, but I still want my regular launcher working without bugs.

Comment

Working...
    X