Unable to open the game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to open the game.

I had the game running perfectly fine last night (12-3-2016) now every time I try to open the game (I have it downloaded through steam) I always receive the error message "This applications needs to be launcher from Steam. Please, try to launch again from Steam." I am running it through steam every time. I allowed it to run as administrator, I have tried to validate the games Cache, reinstalling. Nothing helps. I keep receiving the message. Do I just need to download the game from the website or is there a fix for this issue?

Hey, if you're still having this problem, I had the same issue yesterday. I kept disconnecting until I got that error and I couldn't get back in.

What ended up working for me was restarting my computer, logging into Steam, logging out of Steam, logging into Steam, and then I think I connected to Dragon Nest on the second try. 1st time I got disconnected before I could choose the world Rajuul.

Anyways, I hope this helps. Sorry I don't have an exact solution for you, but I tried google searching it and couldn't find anything besides what you tried and relogging in Steam.

Comment

Working...
    X