Cant update the new patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant update the new patch

Every time after DLing the new patch in launcher, the status shows patch failed and the bar stopped. Both happened in steam and norm DN

me too /10char

Comment

• Tara
      Tara commented
      Editing a comment
      Here is what worked for me:

Download patch manually here:   http://patchus.dragonnest.com/Game/D...ch00000579.pak
      Click show in folder. And then drag drop the file into DN folder ( same folder dnlauncher is located)
      Start Dnlauncher and it should do the work.

same here as of now

Comment

Same mine goes through then says "Patch Failed" on last step.

Comment

Comment

Yeah that's how it looks for me.

Comment

The same thing is happening to my client... :/

Comment

I was first having this problem too, then I right click>run as admin to update the patch, problem solved

but my friend just told me it isn't working for him..... :/...

Comment

• Arctiic
                Arctiic commented
                Editing a comment
                it solved my problem on the latest patch... but now, doesnt... :X

Yaya Please, can you provide a manual patch link, or something to solve it for us? (if possible in torrent... :T less chances of corrupted file) i rly dont want to reinstal the whole game client again (like happened with other server i played, before moving to this one)

Comment

Originally posted by Arctiic View Post
                Yaya Please, can you provide a manual patch link, or something to solve it for us? (if possible in torrent... :T less chances of corrupted file) i rly dont want to reinstal the whole game client again (like happened with other server i played, before moving to this one)
                Doubt we getting a legit solution today.

Comment

they must have made a launcher error while transferring the data to the launcher noticed too if no one else has with doing after one or two times it tries to redownload the entire patch again so something went wrong with the patcher

Comment

I reinstalled the game and the results are still the same

Comment

Re-downloaded and got past the launcher failing to patch, now the game just comes up with the white screen with the green eyedentity eye before crashing and exiting itself.

Comment

I also have this issue. I've even tried launching the patch through the exe in the DN folder(for steam) but I get the same results.
                        Last edited by Murdock; 01-19-2017, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Same issue here

Comment

Working...
                          X