Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Dean50 @Yaya Ticket open for month and still no update

Hi,
    So long story short, a month ago (plus 4 days), I accidentally destroyed 6 plates when I was transferring from an alt back to my main, and around 5-10 mins after it happened, I sent a ticket in hoping they can be recovered.
    This is the exchange between me and the custom support:

All I did was give the information that was requested and waited, but after 3 weeks, it got closed by the system:

I had to open another ticket about it and all I got was an apology, and a message telling me to keep waiting for a resolution:

I understand if the team is busy attending to other agendas, but isn't a whole month (plus 4 days) a bit too long? A close friend of mine accidentally npced his lgrades and got it back in 3 weeks; another friend had his lgrades recovered in a little over a week. I am just wondering what is taking so long.

Thank you in advance,
    Sincerely
    Zerk

IGN: Sugoi
    Discord: Zerk (Sugoi)#6711

bump LF>Dean50 or any GM for that matter

IGN: Sugoi
    Discord: Zerk (Sugoi)#6711

Comment

I just sent your issue to my teammate and we will contact Cherry Credit to talk about it. But unfortunately, for now, Cherry Credit is on vacation. Please wait little bit more. I'll share updates after we finish the work.

Comment

Working...
      X