Initialize Stage Failed Error!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initialize Stage Failed Error!

After applying the new patch manually (auto patching failed), I am unable to get into Saint's Haven. It fails with the error "Initialize Stage Failed". I am able to get into the Arena with no issues.

Here is the log:

'11:25:04' DragonNest Start
    '11:25:04' Service Setup PreInitialize Start
    '11:25:15' Service Setup PreInitialize End
    '11:25:24' Login Loading End
    '11:25:43' LoginToVillage
    '11:25:45' InitializePreloadPlayer Start
    '11:25:49' InitializePreloadPlayer Start
    '11:25:49' SaintHaven InitializeStage Start
    '11:25:58' FinalizeStage Start
    '11:25:58' DragonNest End

Can someone please help me with this error?

Sorry to bother you with this, but do you mind posting a screenshot of all the files and such in your Dragon Nest folder? (C:\Program Files\EYEDENTITY GAMES\Dragon Nest\)

For one, I'm curious if there are any lingering files from when you patched.

For two, I'm curious exactly which files updated with the patch. If it's just that you have a corrupted file somewhere, I'll just give you working files from my client.
    ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

I'm using Steam to launch Dragonnest, so I have attached a screenshot of all the files in the Dragonnest steamapps folder.

My patch was failing due to Patch00000579.pak failing the md5 hash check, so I just put in that particular file into the Dragonnest folder before patching. I got the patch from http://patchus.dragonnest.com/Game/D...ch00000579.pak

Comment

Me and my friend are having the exact same error, with the exact same circumstances here. What sucks is that our characters are in Saint's Haven, which leaves us unable to play until it's fixed.

Comment

Okay so what fixed it for me is to replace all of my Resource files (Resource00.pak, Resource01.pak, .. , Resource14.pak) with Resource files from a working copy that has already been patched with the current patch.
          I think the game got corrupted when applying the manual patch, so replacing these files should fix the issue.

Comment

Problem is, I don't have access to another version of these files, the manual patching was the only way I could play the game in the first place. How would I be able to get them if the patch wouldn't download?

Comment

I got the files off a friend with a working copy.
              Here is a Google drive folder from my friend with all of the resource files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9aVqs43vtNueFhmV3VMdDk0Ym8?usp=sharing

Comment

Awesome! Thanks :3

Comment

Hey, I'm experiencing the same issue. When I was able to connect via Steam, I kept getting an initialized stage error the moment I was trying to get into Saint's Haven. Arena and other areas work, but the moment I try to go into Saint's Haven it won't work at all. I tried putting in the .pak files you friend had uploaded but it still didn't fix the problem.

Comment

Working...
                  X