So steam is not working either..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So steam is not working either..

what, but im in new york city, North America. (steam said region lock)
    why is it blocked. im very confuse.
    i wish this is fix soon.

i try reinstalling and try downloading from official website, nothing is working.

Have you been outside of the country before? And were you using Steam at that time?

I can confirm Dragon Nest isn't blocked for NY, I lived in NY, and a friend of mine still lives in NY and we both downloaded the game through Steam just fine.

Best guess I can make is you have your Steam store set for a non-US country, one which is not allowed to download Dragon Nest through Steam.

Try this:

Click your account name on the wayyyyy top right of the screen, near the "X" button that closes Steam.
    Then click "Account Details".
    The very first section is "Store and Purchase History", and it has a setting for "Store Country". Click Update store country.
    Change it to "United States".
    Now try to go download Dragon Nest.

Let me know if that helps.
    ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

Originally posted by Orona View Post
      Have you been outside of the country before? And were you using Steam at that time?

I can confirm Dragon Nest isn't blocked for NY, I lived in NY, and a friend of mine still lives in NY and we both downloaded the game through Steam just fine.

Best guess I can make is you have your Steam store set for a non-US country, one which is not allowed to download Dragon Nest through Steam.

Try this:

Click your account name on the wayyyyy top right of the screen, near the "X" button that closes Steam.
      Then click "Account Details".
      The very first section is "Store and Purchase History", and it has a setting for "Store Country". Click Update store country.
      Change it to "United States".
      Now try to go download Dragon Nest.

Let me know if that helps.
      i have ever left new york city.
      it very very werid.

Comment

Working...
      X