Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Transfer from Nexon

Hi,

I just found out about the account transfer from Nexon to EyeDentity from my family member. I spent a lot of NX on this game as well as on my family's accounts even though I haven't been playing for about six months now... (since new games came out for PS4/PC). I have recently been wanting to come back to this game but now the whole data transfer thing just started today. I'm really worried I lost all my stuff/characters.

Had I known about the account transfer earlier on through e-mails or have gotten some sort of notification, I would have jumped on to reclaim my account... I don't mind starting over but I don't want to lose my costumes that I have purchased over the years as well as my mounts. Is there anyway I can contact someone who may be able to assist me? I would greatly appreciate it!

I tried to go onto Nexon but the game is completely removed from their site. I'm worried I lost my chance since I haven't agreed to sign up either... (even though I would have agreed regardless if there was an agreement issued out or not)...
    Last edited by Account; 09-28-2016, 10:46 AM.

Pretty sure you missed your chance, I highly doubt you will be able to recover you account now.

Comment

you missed it. Nexon announced it for about 2 months as well as posting about it on Facebook.so when the game is back up you will have nothing and will have to start over from scratch.

Comment

GG Dude...

Comment

I'm in the same boat, but I think we are screwed. I had a unified level of 1100 too ;-;

Comment

This thread will just be there for anyone else who is in the same boat as me... Anddd as far as social media goes, I don't use FB anymore. lol I don't get why they don't do mass e-mails like TERA or other games. Then again, what can I expect from Nexon? Either way, if it's too late then it's too late and there's nothing I can do about it. I'll just move on. There's other games out there so no need to cry over this. Plus, I'd be playing this game solo or seek others to play with... since no one I know from my old guild will be playing...
            Last edited by Account; 09-28-2016, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Astraous View Post
              I'm in the same boat, but I think we are screwed. I had a unified level of 1100 too ;-;
              You have way too many characters... o_O

Comment

sucks to be you
                https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/gu/1/1f/Batata.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by Potato View Post
                  sucks to be you
                  It's all good 'cause I'm beautiful and you're a potato.

Comment

Originally posted by Account View Post

You have way too many characters... o_O
                    Had*

;A;
                    ~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Astraous View Post

Had*

;A;
                      ~~~~
                      I feel better that I'm not alone on this... as bad as that sounds. lol

Comment

I feel better that I'm not alone on this... as bad as that sounds. lol
                        Yeah I made a thread yesterday similar to this. I installed the game today and hoping the game will finally work soon (cinematic plays so far but not the log in screen with the dragon and then disconnects...)so I can test if our names are still safe incase you know!. I doubt emailing to eyedentity games would help me but its the best I got since we don't even have a webpage or support yet, hopefully they'll respond since their website is a bit outdated. Don't give up hope yet! I really do miss my golden spear on my len and cute set I had though.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterLuck View Post

Yeah I made a thread yesterday similar to this. I installed the game today and hoping the game will finally work soon (cinematic plays so far but not the log in screen with the dragon and then disconnects...)so I can test if our names are still safe incase you know!. I doubt emailing to eyedentity games would help me but its the best I got since we don't even have a webpage or support yet, hopefully they'll respond since their website is a bit outdated. Don't give up hope yet! I really do miss my golden spear on my len and cute set I had though.
                          The biggest slap to the face is that I just found out about this today. -__- If I had known about this possibly two to three days ago, I could/would have saved my account like no tomorrow. I also installed the game and you know what... I really feel discouraged by all the previous comments saying we're basically SOL. If this game started FRESH, I wouldn't be as disappointed (slightly but not really)... but I literally lost years worth of in-game purchases as well as my Closed Beta Wings and Title AND my Halloween costume with it's devil tail. I can't blame Eyedentity or Nexon... We just didn't know soon enough... *sighs* It would be awesome if Nexon just sent our data to Eyedentity and we can just claim our accounts on site or something... But apparently you had to do it in-game from Nexon (and I had the old client installed too)... So all this complaining is probably not gonna solve anything and it just furthers the disappointment that I have gained for Nexon. They did this to us with DFO and now this game. All I know is that I'm so done with Nexon! I'll never spend another penny on that site again.

Comment

The biggest slap to the face is that I just found out about this today. -__- If I had known about this possibly two to three days ago, I could/would have saved my account like no tomorrow. I also installed the game and you know what... I really feel discouraged by all the previous comments saying we're basically SOL. If this game started FRESH, I wouldn't be as disappointed (slightly but not really)... but I literally lost years worth of in-game purchases as well as my Closed Beta Wings and Title AND my Halloween costume with it's devil tail. I can't blame Eyedentity or Nexon... We just didn't know soon enough... *sighs* It would be awesome if Nexon just sent our data to Eyedentity and we can just claim our accounts on site or something... But apparently you had to do it in-game from Nexon (and I had the old client installed too)... So all this complaining is probably not gonna solve anything and it just furthers the disappointment that I have gained for Nexon. They did this to us with DFO and now this game. All I know is that I'm so done with Nexon! I'll never spend another penny on that site again.
                            i totally agree with this

Comment

So I play this game on and off, and I only found out about this because steam was updating DN and I was like "ohey I wonder what the new update is about". A big slap to the face that's what.

Comment

Working...
                              X