Crash Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash Issue

So i'm a bit concerned about the consistant, crashes that have occured for the past 2 weeks or so. Ever since the Mara patch i've been constantly crashing out of the game without any reason, the game would freeze and force me out and there is seemingly no reason, i've looked for many posts for several days and there was nothing working so far. So i'm wondering if anyone has any recent fixes since it's may and most of the posts i found we're in january, so if someone has a way to fix these crash, or at least get the devs to look into it, i've sent so many reports and i'm starting to think no one is actually going to fix this issue.

Hey, I'm thinking either a background process is causing DN to act up and crash, or something became corrupt during the Mara patch. Try only running DN after restarting your computer and if that doesn't work, try reinstalling.

Comment

version 213 crash report?

Maybe the DN Team have planned emergency maintenance to fix recent crashes in game.
      https://passport.mobilenations.com/register-wp
      HP CAP ENHANCEMENT LORE
      VITAL STATS ENHANCED
      HP/ VITALITY
      SPAM FILTER RESTRICTED POSTS BUG

Comment

I am having the exact same issue; I have reinstalled 3 times and I know it's not my internet

Comment

Does Eyedentity care about the issues at all, I really hope that they're not like Nexon.......

Comment

Working...
          X