Can't sign in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't sign in?

Are the accounts simply not transferred yet so I don't yet exist? I tried to sign in with my old sign in and it didn't work.

says my account is locked

Comment

same, and when i try to sign in on the website it says it's wrong and to try again in 5 minutes.

Comment

Confirm if im doing this right.

I try to login on the "Log In" page, not "sign up" because I transferred my account.

When I enter my details it says invalid password and im locked for 5 mins.

I know for a fact both are correct and even the site confirms my email was transferred.

I'm freaking out

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
        ILLbeURdeath commented
        Editing a comment
        The main page, not the forums, the main page for the game is still under maintenance, keeps redirecting to the same page where it prompts you so start the new DN launcher and/or redownload the new client. But with this link that I got from a buddy http://us.dragonnest.com/member you can register your account. Just input the same exact information you put in when you agreed to the transfer, remember if you had a long password before, they reduced the max character limit. I know cuz I too had to shorten my password lol. Input the same email upon clicking that link, put the same exact password as you put in the transfer agreement then click "you're not a robot" captcha and it'll register your account and you will then get a email confirmation saying you can log in now. That's what I did and it worked for me, good luck .
    Working...
    X