X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invisible things - Issue need urgent solution -

Hello,

I face this issue since I download this game
    saint Haven and many places - too many things are invisible from the fence to even some buildings.
    some dungeons - Keys that open doors to enter are invisible and cannot seen and some Quests inside
    the Dungeons are invisible but only the sign (?) is appeared in that place but the character who hold the
    Quest invisible and cannot pressed on to take the Quest or even to talk with him.

I'm sorry for, I don't have enough pictures right now but it may available for you after this maintenance.

if you have suggestions to resolve my problem please tell me soon as possible.

Thank you

♥ Ayamei chan ♥

I was getting invisible boss in zephyr plains

Comment

Wow, that is something I haven't seen in a while.... have you tried reinstalling in case you had any corrupted file data?
      Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
      NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

No, How can I reinstall? when I download it just like that full Client

the game does not have repairing button? for searching about missing file or some thing like that?

Comment

• Couplord
          Couplord commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah it sadly doesn't If it isn't something such as your graphics drivers,...

One would have to completely uninstall the game, and then re download the full client which is normally the go to fix for any weird bugs or errors that could of happened during the first installation.
      Working...
      X