3 and a half hours later and still no email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 and a half hours later and still no email

The title says it all. Using Yahoo, but my spouse got their email. Still haven't got mine.

Is there anybody I can contact about this? I kinda want to play and level to 93 and have fun.

Comment

Still no email. At all. This is really starting to wear on my patience.

Comment

Is there a GM out there or something that can help me?

Comment

I'm at almost 19 hours here with no ticket reply, no password request email, and no email conformation. Sent a ticket with my email toolbar that shows whether or not I have mail and the email associated with it and still nothing. That was maybe 5 hours ago ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Good luck

Comment

Almost 24 hours, made a ticket, still nothing. I'm quite upset at this point.

Comment

Made a ticket got a reply but the person who replied thought I was asking about a transfered account instead of just giving me a verification email for said transfered account so probably gonna have to make another ticket.

Comment

24 hours now, and no response on my ticket, nor an email. This is really stupid. I had done the transferred account from NxA, and no one seems to be around to help. It's really starting to grind me gears.

Comment

Working...
                X