>.< DragonNest Site Issues >.<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >.< DragonNest Site Issues >.<

I still can't get the main site to load Several have expressed concerns that they are not able to add EC to their accounts because there are no real links. Any clue how to fix this? I have tried Google Chrome as well as Internet Explorer and neither seems to work. Many are waiting on a response so hopefully it's an easy fix.

Thanks,

~Doc

DoctorRogue #9233
    DaMuffins ~ Muffins ~ Unstable
    Spreading Love One PVP Day At A Time

All these views and still no answer Where are my fave GMs at? :'( Someone fix this It's still messed up >.<
    DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

• SkitzoRoy
      SkitzoRoy commented
      Editing a comment
      "Hello.

This is Eyedentity Games.

In Korea, usually Koreans harvest during September and take rest in 1st week of October.

From Oct 1st to Oct 9th, it's thanksgiving week for Korean.

We still take inquiry during this thanksgiving week, but issue that needs deep investigation may not be answerd fast.

Please aware of this and if you have any problem, please contact us via 1:1 inquiry.

Thank you."

I'm guessing this why there isn't a fix yet. I've been told the issue was reported a bit before this post was made so I'm sure they know about it.

I did find out that even though it isn't a link per say, if you double click on the "input" it will bring up a code area that lets you charge EC. Even though it's not a perfect fit, at least the muffins are now able to add EC to their accounts. Thank you for your response
    DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

Working...
    X