Account wasn't Transferred, Maybe???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account wasn't Transferred, Maybe???

I transferred my account the first week it was available. I came on today hoping to play on my account but was disappointed since no matter how many different passwords i put i was not able to login (unable to get confirmation email). So i created a new account and tried using names of characters in my previous account but none were available does that mean is there still hope for my account to exist?

Try using all the passwords you have ever remembered using to log in.
    My NA Join Date: 9/28/2016 F2P

My Characters~

IGN - Guild

Gladiators ( Gave away IGN Gladiator ) - Vengeance

Discord

Zeniator#1756

Current Stats~ To be updated @ Xmas

Comment

• jaysan21
      jaysan21 commented
      Editing a comment
      Trust me I have...

Originally posted by jaysan21 View Post
    I transferred my account the first week it was available. I came on today hoping to play on my account but was disappointed since no matter how many different passwords i put i was not able to login (unable to get confirmation email). So i created a new account and tried using names of characters in my previous account but none were available does that mean is there still hope for my account to exist?
    that problems affecting tons of users a there's a lot of topic about the same problems

Comment

• jaysan21
      jaysan21 commented
      Editing a comment
      Has anyone found a solution as of yet? I've seen a couple of them but haven't found an answer.

Ive seen a few for yahoo emails nothing else

Comment

1) go here http://us.dragonnest.com/member/Login

2) at the bottom click forgot my password

3) use the email you used for the transfer and click confirm

4) check your messages for the password reset if it is there then press the big confirm button in the email.

5) make a new password.

6) login with your email and password and enjoy your transferred account

(This method works well for Yahoo users)

Comment

• jaysan21
        jaysan21 commented
        Editing a comment
        It seems to me either i failed to write my correct email when transferring or nexon screwed me over. Thanks though
    Working...
    X