What is the best Tempest Skill plate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best Tempest Skill plate?

May I know what is the best skill plate for tempest? Please gimme the 4 must have Skill Plates for PURE PVE...
    Tnx

Hello sir!

Spirit boost cool down ( must have )
    Nature rage damage ( huge damage source )
    Somersault dance damage ( another damage source )
    preference ( depends on play style and what’s high on your dps meter )
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• IJumpUJump
      IJumpUJump commented
      Editing a comment
      nvLite, you raise a valid point about the initiating skills being a possible factor in affecting DSK's total number of hits. I will do a more comprehensive test to test out all possible initiating skills to DSK. There's also the part about DSK ex and normal DSK being a factor too, as DSK ex's aoe extends all the way to the ground while normal DSK is mostly in the air.
      As for WW's DSK, i dont have a WW so i will have to leave it to you guys to test those out.

Xenocho, as for you question about the top 5 skills for tempest and their % in RuDN, i have to say that the top 5 skills would largely be affected by the player's playstyle so i cannot speak for all Tempest. As for mine, i like to prioritize PS, AC PS, DR Ins, BS and DSK.

I tend to use BS DSK combo quite alot as i have damage plate for both of them (thank god they are boosting those 2 skills in the future xD) and i always try to get a 3 hit pull from bindshot. So my top 5 skills are as follows"

1) AC PS (around 25%)
      2) DR Ins (usually its DR but DSK always comes in very close) (around 20%)
      3) DSK (15-20% depends)
      4) BS (~10%)
      5) BK (yes, bloomkick xD, i use it quite often to chain into AC PS) (~10%)

Off topic: i think this whole comment section can already qualify as an entire separate thread by itself =P
      Last edited by IJumpUJump; 11-09-2017, 07:39 PM.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      IJumpUJump Thank you for your feedback. BS and DSK will be pushed quite high, and 3 hit BS will be the strongest skill after the boost (apart from Ulti) so I look forward to how this boost will improve the tempest.

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      Jump, there is no need to test for WW DSK. I have provided the WW DSK video to check Xen's question if it applies to all DSK. Since WW does not have any skill to affect DSK, it is the best way to test this. If for example, WW DSK is not cancelled by MK, then there is a factor between passives that affect DSK on Tempest's skill tree which makes it cancelable. However, based on Xen's checking, WW DSK (which is regular DSK) is also cancelled by MK, hence, it applies to all.

Anyhow, this was a good discussion. So it seems tempests questions can be redirected to you in future :^)

Mind if you guys can recommend me some good ECJ elemental? I'm not rich but i think its better to get some elemental. Ima tempest and just came back from the dead this month from 70 cap. I dunno what happen much from DN . Thank you !

Comment

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      Which element you convert to does not matter unless you are raiding.

testing for Etho 
      Last edited by Couplord; 10-31-2017, 05:06 PM.

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, I replied to your message regarding the matter.

You can check the link for ECJ on my signature too for more information.

Ok so it seems I may have made a mistake testing. Please refer to comment below.
    Last edited by nvLite; 11-09-2017, 04:14 PM.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      wait something is not right... re watching

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      @Xenocho: I think I made a mistake on testing (or perhaps I also got used on the timing?) anyhow, it seems MK cuts DSK on the 8th or 9th Kick which makes IJUJ's point valid.

@IJumpUJump: I think your MK did not hit on both tries, it only assisted in landing making it 3+8, not 3+7+1. I watched it on slowmo, watch the animation of MK casting, it was casted below and no hits were made. Anyhow, thank you for this, I apologize for my mistake.

This golem has a weird hitbox.
      Last edited by nvLite; 11-09-2017, 04:27 PM.

• IJumpUJump
      IJumpUJump commented
      Editing a comment
      nvLite, no worries. The golem does indeed have a weird hitbox as you said >.<. I will try to test it on other targets. =)
Working...
X