Silver Hunter Buffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Hunter Buffs

Been a while since I posted here. So what do guys think about the buffs of silver hunter? Is it good? Some say it's bad and that she has gotten weaker. I personally don't think so. It felt weird at first tho.
    How about you guys? *calling out SH players*

SHs feel a bit weaker as there was a previous bug that makes some of her skills stronger than intended. This was fixed accompanied by the boost. Devs placed this as a note on the kDN patch accompanying this boost.

hence, most SH would feel weaker instead of being stronger.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• Kwangjaaaa
      Kwangjaaaa commented
      Editing a comment
      So that's why Arrow Storm felt strong last time.. I see

It actually feels stronger now, one of my SH guildies felt that the ult tripled the damage, the only thing that got weaker was the crossbow link due to a bug that was fixed in the patch.

Comment

• Kwangjaaaa
      Kwangjaaaa commented
      Editing a comment
      For continuous runs, I don't really use ult unless I just want to. I haven't tested the ult for myself

Dude, with the right piloting and gears SH could surpasses sally and ML now, hell my low geared SH can out-dps my friend's Ripper with much better gears now, sure y'all playin' her in a right way ?

*FYI my SH with 240k matk (in-town), 2k FD, 400k crit damage, 50% light did a 56m overall DPS in IDN HC, before the boost it was around 30-40m i think
    Last edited by WildMist; 01-15-2018, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Hello ED, is there any future rework on SilverHunter cause the dps to low for geared SH...even my gear with vdj +7 jade +15...the sorcerer,saint class can easily get higher dps..with +3vdj...i compare to my friend..i win the fishing necklace legend with 400k atkc/matck..still not matched to sorcerer/inqui...

My suggestion rework some skill and the light attribute should shoul be lightning cause the enemy electricity..much better...and do some rework on spiral bolt...thank

Comment

Working...
      X