Help with Silver Hunter skill rotation and plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Silver Hunter skill rotation and plates

So currently I've been doing a skill rotation which involves Tornado shot which I just learned from someone else so it goes like LA>MA>RW>ExTS>AS>DB which involves going ground so I run like Tornado shot DMG, Deluge bolt DMG, Arrow Storm DMG, Aerial Wild Shot DMG, I've been wondering if this is optimal and what are you guys opinion on it?

If you look at the top of Archer forum section, you will see a sticky topic concerning SH skill rotation.

Comment

Hi, since the most important thing being a SH is how you can freely DPS in the air without getting bothered by boss's attacks, and by that case i recommend you to use Magic Arrow, Arrow Storm, Rising Wind, and Aerial Wild Shot all CD Plates to safely stay in Airborne even when you have WP and Harmo Buff, and with rotation starts with Rising Wind > Magic Arrow > Deluge Bolt + Arrow Storm > Aerial Wild Shot > Spiral Bolt > Tornado Shot > (Back to Magic Arrow again until Aerial Wild Shot or Spiral Bolt) > Liberty Attack + Tornado Shot EX Instant, yesh it's ended with you landing to the ground near boss and use the Tornado Shot EX Instant to maximize your DPS.

And after that, i recommend to keep DPS-ing in Airborne until Tornado Shot CD is done to use Liberty Attack + Tornado Shot EX Instant again to keep you for being damaged on the ground especially if you're still learning the boss's movement and attacks, if you're confident on your dodging skills then i suggest keep using Tornado Shot EX Instant whenever Liberty Attack is off CD like i did in the video below.

You may change the Rising Wind CD Plate to Deluge Bolt CD Plate or Tornado Shot Action Speed Plate, depends on your preference

Sadly i don't have much time to explain it more why i choose that rotation but you can check my video on Sticky Thread in Archer Section or my latest raid video in here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlgksvYzVkQ&t=346s
      Last edited by WildMist; 05-10-2018, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X