Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated PVE Artillery Skill Build?

Newbie here.
    Any of you guys can help me find an updated Skill Build for Artillery PVE?
    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi, I will share you this document I wrote. However this is not a comprehensive guide but it a few notes to start. A build is also in there.

LINK: http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/clas...tarter-s-guide
    Last edited by nvLite; 05-26-2018, 03:08 AM.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

Originally posted by nvLite View Post
      Hi, I will share you this document I wrote. However this is not a comprehensive guide but it a few notes to start. A build is also in there.

LINK: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...dvo4hYm-I/edit

Hello, Thanks for the build. One more question. I've seen your previous build in the 3rd page of this Section and I noticed you've maxed out fake shot while in your updated skill build you did not take it. What's the reason behind this?

Comment

• nvLite
        nvLite commented
        Editing a comment
        Alright, glad to help.

Have a good day as well

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        Fake Shot can be used as a good utility skill to avoid some danger mechs such as jump mechs.
        Tumble > Fake Shot
        Fake Shots can be used whenever you failed tumbling and you did it too early, this is like saving you from a fall and avoid your own death.
        just time the use of your Fake Shot in order to make use of that short iFrame, which means Invincibility Frame, from where you can avoid damage regardless of the jump mech, i do believe this only works on jump mech and i've been using Fake Shot to combo up with my Instant Arrow Shower, i'm a sniper btw so don't mix this up with nvLite's guide hehe

• nvLite
        nvLite commented
        Editing a comment
        Fake Shot, in Sniper point of view, is necessary.

In Artillery PoV, it is not.

there is a matter that I cannot explain on how FS is really tricky and troublesome as an Artillery esp on Raids, when it starts to kill you instead.
        Last edited by nvLite; 05-26-2018, 02:38 AM.
    Working...
    X