Artillery or sniper ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artillery or sniper ?

Can anyone help me to choose in this 2 jobs ? Who is the best dps ? Art or snipe ? . who is the strongest in this 2 jobs if they have same gears ? And what's the role and gameplay of this 2 jobs . Please Correct me if my grammar is wrong

meh Arti is standing at the top among all archers classes
    Last edited by ChiefTheDogo; 08-13-2018, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Inb4, sniper is standing at the top and arti is non-existent, now its the other way around

Comment

• ChiefTheDogo
        ChiefTheDogo commented
        Editing a comment
        are u sure ?
        from what i know its arti 0_0

Hello, this is much more complicated.

​​​​​Artillery requires you to cap critical chance in order for her to unleash her potential. If you are opting for casual play and will go Neris, Sniper might be a better option.

Additionally, if you are just starting, participate in the gacha event as it gives beneficial items for starters.
      Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• hell1401
        hell1401 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi . Wat ecj should i use . Int+magic att+max hp / crit+magic att+cdmg or pure magic att with hp ? Thanks in advance

• nvLite
        nvLite commented
        Editing a comment
        Since you went artillery, you should focus capping it to 89%. Any ECJ will do, Ice will be the cheapest and Dark/Light being the expensive ones.
        Your Elemental Attack should be atleast 32% or higher.

Personally, Sniper is better than it looks or what people are saying. I would say potential wise Sniper could be an equal to an Artillery. Actually beating Artillery's DPS in an actual nest is a totally different matter though.

Sniper, requires to not be disturbed on her rotation, a bit of disruption and DPS would dipped a lot. (Also have problems with bugs). Sniper has a lot of casting skills, which if disrupted will make her suffer a lot of DPS lost. She relies a lot on the pilot and circumstances given.

Artillery, in the other hand, is a lot less punishing. Their skills are mostly shoot and leave, not much channel skills or skills that require no disruption from enemy's attacks. Getting their skills cancelled from time to time is not as punishing as it is on a Sniper.

In conclusion, if solely on DPS potential, IMO its equal. But realistically? Artillery should and would beat Sniper in DPS in Nests or Raids.
      Do unto others what you want others do unto you
      aLsylph | aLicht
      Sniper | Light Fury

Comment

• XyuMIsanX
        XyuMIsanX commented
        Editing a comment
        "ooohh das goooood. they need some major major shakedown. also we need to filter the bandwagon to cleanse the image of the arti xD"

OMG SAME! When I went into the colloseum after the patch, there were so many artis compared to sniper, and I got so salty because THEY would play
        in a very cancerous way. The sight very unsightful, especially for me, who used arti in DWC, and used it way before the revamp (I did start using arti when awakening came tho; that instant scope arrow is a game-changer).

• XyuMIsanX
        XyuMIsanX commented
        Editing a comment
        "Arti in pvp is just broken atm, there is a nerf coming which will stir up those artis in pvp atm."

Tbh, the nerf was only for awakening CD and the reduction of fatal TA. I personally like these changes so that I can continue my old playstyle (NO awakening, NO TA).

P.S. even if they made Fatal TA not deal ANY damage at all, I would still be happy as long as I get to use it (unlike the pre-revamp times where you can't even use it
        because magic arrow mechanics only relies on critical magic arrow skills, and critical is almost non-existent in PvP).

• ireldi
        ireldi commented
        Editing a comment
        @XyuMIsanX
        ryt ryt? xD. i put in extra love for when im enemies with the arties and some understand that the class is annoying so they don't say anything when i try to deal with them but some act so high and mighty and it's extra annoying because usually they are obviously just new to the class. And yea also i think it's good that FTA is usable but as of now its too opehh

I think im gonna choose artillery . Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
      X