Silver hunter question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver hunter question

Should I get enchanced evasion A or should i go with B? Is it better for the stepback or the forward spiral kick animation in pvp ? Asking because i dont see option B much in pvp

also is trap master better than wild falcon?
    Last edited by KureyonNeko; 09-08-2018, 09:37 PM. Reason: Edited: added another question

Blink and you'll miss it

Tried both A and B but I prefer the spiral kick animation in PvP because of longer iframe. Though the stepback animation works like liberty attack, it's kinda hard to hit on moving targets.
    If you're going for PvP, I think it's better to get both trap master and wild falcon. Just don't max falcon skills so you can have enough skill points for the traps so you can have an additional disabling skill. Maxing falcon skills for PvP is kinda useless since the damage increment per level is not that great and you would just use falcon to annoy your opponent and not for damage. Also adding the fact that the falcon is kinda easy to kill, it is not just worth maxing.

Comment

• KureyonNeko
      KureyonNeko commented
      Editing a comment
      I see thank you. But the enchancement? Isnt it just choose 1? Either trap master or wild falcon enchancement?

• Johnny Rapid
      Johnny Rapid commented
      Editing a comment
      Go for Wild Falcon Enhancement

B version sucks because melee classes would be able to easily punish you for that forward movement, the extra iframe doesnt really help much. I took A for the damage and because it works better as an evasion skill. also cause dmg and sab is good on A. take trap master for pvp cause falcon dps isnt really worthit even maxed

Comment

• KureyonNeko
      KureyonNeko commented
      Editing a comment
      I see thank you, i wanted to try a different class while waiting for the 6 sec chakra grip on my lf and at the same time they added a feature to hide transformation o3o yay for archer bikinis

• [SPeanut]s
      [SPeanut]s commented
      Editing a comment
      quantum trans nerf was a big oof uwu

• KureyonNeko
      KureyonNeko commented
      Editing a comment
      Feels bad man ahaha can't play as aggressive as before but still good just have to use quantum at the right time correctly than keep spamming it . But yeah gone are the days you can run from 4 people at the same time by abusing trace

Hello ED, is there any future rework on SilverHunter cause the dps to low for geared SH...even my gear with vdj +7 jade +15...the sorcerer,saint class can easily get higher dps..with +3vdj...i compare to my friend..i win the fishing necklace legend with 400k atkc/matck..still not matched to sorcerer/inqui...

My suggestion rework some skill and the light attribute should shoul be lightning cause the enemy electricity..much better...and do some rework on spiral bolt...thank

Comment

Working...
    X