Switching from Artillery to AGI Classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching from Artillery to AGI Classes

I think most of the Elves knows that the ARTILLERY right now is on a tight spot when it comes to DPS, you may not feel it the damage fall but others do. Also the new combo is somewhat awkward, knowing we are used to Magic Arrow + TA/FTA combo. I know some adjusted well, and others were not able to adjust. Some think of switching to AGI CLASS , which leads to this threads question. Which AGI CLASS should you take? I back then used to be a Sniper, but due to its unfixed bugs Sniper is not somehow out of the picture. Any thoughts about it? Share your ideas, cons and pros of switching from INT to AGI, what class is more playable.

StayComfy | CodeHunter (Discord : Yuki#2526)

Welcome to Acrobots Class.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Switching to a different class with similar INT attribute (e.g Inquisitor to Sting Breezer) is much cheaper than switching to another specialization with different stat (e.g Moonlord to Gladiator).

In which case, I would suggest that you try out Sorceress class.
      • All 5 of them utilize INT.
      • Each represents a different elemental attribute, so you can tailor any one of them to suit your preferences (or elemental jades).
      • All of them are doing relatively well at the moment, both in PVE and PVP.
      If those weren't enough to sway you, then I'll add in the best reason yet: In all my years of experience in this game, I've never seen a 'safer' class to play than Sorceress.
      • They remained prominent throughout each level cap. Even when one of their specs got nerfed, the others still stood out enough to be considered in any raid party.
      • They were among the first ones to receive major class change (e.g Awakening and Spin-Off). Should Devs ever add some new stuffs like extra Awakening skills, you can be sure to enjoy them earlier than most.
      Last edited by NearLawlet; 03-15-2019, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Can you change job archer to lancea? wouldn't it cost more if you're going to enhance new gears to your current gear standardt like +20 tier3?

• NearLawlet
        NearLawlet commented
        Editing a comment
        Unfortunately, no. You must create a new character if you wish to switch to a different base class.

You can use Premium Storage Coupon to move Calypse equipment via Special Storage.

• StayComfy
        StayComfy commented
        Editing a comment
        I was considering about switching to Avalanche / Inqui / Adept but knowing the price of all, I doubted already. Seeing also the future patches in kDN, I haven't seen in "buffs" on Artillery. But, thanks for this. I'll put this into consideration.

All things considered, I suggest you stay Artillery.

Main Considerations:
      • DPS
        • Acrobats' DPS output is quite a bit tricky. If you're main concern is that you are being "out-dps by x class", you'll lkikely experience it too as acrobat.
      • Gameplay
        • The learning process might take sometime to familiarize with gameplay. I have been artillery before and I can say that artillery gameplay is quite "safer" compared to Windwalker. (I was WW -> artillery -> WW)
        • Risk is part or acrobat gameplay and it is a melee class so there is that.
      • Critical Damage
        • that is one hell of cost to consider when changing.
      Minor Considerations:
      • Defence LJades
        • Are Ljades involve? If yes, stick Artillery.
      Overall:
      • As mentioned, i suggest stick to artillery.
      • If dps is really a concern, the archer class is very limited to that. Perhaps take into consideration NearLawlet's suggestion.
        • Cost wise:
          • Epic costume = 30kcc
          • Storage tix
            • 7 x 3 = 21 tix (for gears T3)
            • 4 x 2 = 8 tix (GDN access of 4)
            • Roughly 75kcc+/-
      Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• StayComfy
        StayComfy commented
        Editing a comment
        SENPAI! AAAAAAAAAAAA! Thank you for this tips and advice, I did consider on going to Wind Walker but I suck with its combos and all. As I do scroll down also in different threads, I haven't seen any new rotations/combos for the Artillery. kDN patch also haven't mentioned any buff or reboost. Should I still stay Artillery?

• nvLite
        nvLite commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi! I do believe it will be bit better on another patch, slight changes in values. But, unfortunately, FTA wont be back anytime soon.

• StayComfy
        StayComfy commented
        Editing a comment
        Thought so, welp. Guess I'll go WW then.

is the arti nerf really that horrible?

Comment

• iphie
        iphie commented
        Editing a comment
        any tips on new skill rotations? i just cj to arti 2 days ago. lol

• NearLawlet
        NearLawlet commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm sure nvLite could provide you with better insight on Artillery's new rotation.

One thing you should note, however, is that you can no longer rely on Fatal skills alone to dish out the main bulk of your dps. Fatal Cannonade damage may be left untouched, but it was impacted by the nerf to Fatal Arrow acquisition rate, and thus is no longer as reliable (though that doesn't mean you shouldn't use FC whenever possible).

• nvLite
        nvLite commented
        Editing a comment
        As much as I like to help, I long left Artillery now. I haven't played her since having AGI LJades. I focused on my Gear Master and Windwalker now.

If you are on discord, try asking there, a lot of active are there. Really sorry I couldn't help.

Don't forget! Tempest is also AGI class in acrobat. ^v^ If you like a bit close combat. btw im main Tempest. Then again, its depend on what play style you like to play.

Comment

Lv95 WW gameplay : https://youtu.be/vnOqR74OWzs

It's a bit late, just still leaving my WW vid here, if you are interested can DM me or ask me anything in Discord (Arian#3696) where I am more active. Thanks goodluck.

Comment

Hello, just leaving my WW gameplay here, if you are interested to becoming one then you can ask me here or Discord (Arian#3696). Thanks, good luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnOq...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Working...
          X