Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WindWalker Skill Combo Rotations

Hey guys,

So I'm a newbie WindWalker(<3) who would like to hear input about the best (or most effective) skill combo rotation to maximize the DPS output of this class. I'm currently using the triple ED rotation because it's fairly easy to use but would love to learn about other variations.

Hope to hear from you guys and thanks in advance!

When your AC is low, you can do this:

Rising storm > flash kick > Cyclonekick INS > Eagledive > DSK >flashkick

Comment

• nike0n28
      nike0n28 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much! This is really helpful, I kinda use the Rising Storm > Cyclonekick INS > Eagle Dive > DSK, but never the flash kicks in between. I'll make sure to add them to my combo next time!

Im sorry but you realise there is a sticky guide just right above your post right....? With the title “windwalker guide”

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      my guide is not worthy for TS T-T ....

... cries in a corner T-T (lmao, kidding :>)

• nike0n28
      nike0n28 commented
      Editing a comment
      Chelly - Yes, I have read the guide and found it very helpful. I also saw some skill combo rotations mentioned there. But I would love to hear from other WindWalkers, what other skill combo variations they are using or know of (managing/utilizing Air Currents). Thank you.
      Last edited by nike0n28; 10-24-2017, 02:59 PM.

• nike0n28
      nike0n28 commented
      Editing a comment
      nvLite - are you kidding? Your guide has re-awakened the inner WindWalker in me. lol. It was an eye opener and a very handy guide, IMO. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
Working...
X