Ripper skills questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripper skills questions

since i got raven and the equpment is the same for ripper i tried it but it seems like im having trouble with the skills

so heres my question

how do you use the ultimate ? is it a buff like skill ? coz im spamming it with my left click lol same with artful chaser
    what are the i frames beside tumble and illusion step ? so i can dodge boss skills

thx

After u use Cripling punisher (ultimate skill) u can summon Ash using shift blow, izuna drop, Artfull chaser and Beast swipe (Auto Summon). Left click to foward, Rigt click to use Enrage attack. and action speed 30% increase.

coz im spamming it with my left click lol same with artful chaser
    what are the i frames beside tumble and illusion step ?
    cz ur class is raven, U can't summon Ash on Cripling punisher cz u're raven. its can be summoned after u learn the Class mastery 1. and its only if u're Ripper. That's the reason u just can use engrade attack and Foward step. Cripling punisher is Powerfull for Ripper sir.

Comment

• TashaGodspell
      TashaGodspell commented
      Editing a comment
      so its not a left click spam lol my bad

btw what do you mean ENRAGE attack ?

• Rizqi Aditya
      Rizqi Aditya commented
      Editing a comment
      The one u said 'Like artfull caser' (Left click)

Originally posted by Rizqi Aditya View Post
    Left click to foward, Rigt click to use Enrage attack. and action speed 30% increase.
    Correction: Left click [Normal Button] to use 4-hit combo, right click to make a quick dash to the front.

Crippling Punisher action speed boost is vital in helping Raven cast all his skills with more fluidity and less delay. The combo attack is almost useless due to the low damage, but its quick dash is very useful since it has i-frames and can be chained almost instantaneously, allowing you to dodge even RUDN S3 Poison Pizza mechanic.

For Ripper, however, Crippling Punisher is one of your core skills which allow you to deal heavy burst damage by unleashing ash clones to use Shift Blow EX/Izuna Drop EX/Artful Chaser EX. Always use those 3 skills from melee distance, since you also deal significant damage during skill activation. Beast Swipe is unique because its activation will automatically unleash all 3 clones simultaneously.

Ripper i-frames:
    - Shift Blow r(when you cancel the skill with right click)
    - Mortal Blow (when you poke the enemy by pushing them with your hands)
    - Izuna Drop (when ascending to the air)
    - Crippling Punisher (when you use quick dash with right click)
    - Burning Coal (when you activate the skill. No iframes if used with forward button)
    - Illusion Step (when you activate the skill, during evasion)

Ripper awakened counter attack tumble does NOT give i-frame. You can block an attack, but you're still vulnerable to debuff effect.
    Last edited by NearLawlet; 12-12-2017, 03:11 AM.

Comment

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      Add burning coal to that list, the explosion part I suppose.
      If Ripper BC doesn't have iframe then ignore this post I guess.

• go.jansens4
      go.jansens4 commented
      Editing a comment
      i think izuna drop i-frame is when descending?

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Knee Ah yeah, I completely forgot about Burning Coal since I was only thinking about the skills in Ripper tree.

Ripper BC still has iframe, but only if you use it without pressing forward button before activating the skill.

go.jansens4 No, Izuna drop has no iframe when descending. However, you can dodge attacks like stomp as long as you haven't touched the ground.
      Last edited by NearLawlet; 12-12-2017, 03:17 AM.

For Raven you can use
    Punishment(if they havent removed the iframe from the "rising animation part" of it)
    Crow's Deadfall(rising animation part as well)
    and of course the good ol' The End.
    I excluded Ripper side skills and tumble, illusion step.
    FUYAKAI DESU!!!

Comment

• Lenxac
      Lenxac commented
      Editing a comment
      There's no iframe for punishment. but it can dodge stomp with it since u are going up and stay airborn.
      the same for The End, I think.

• aBesolute
      aBesolute commented
      Editing a comment
      Its not iframe. Its a Lift, like jumping. Same with excess chain, the farther you throw it and once off the ground and dont left click, considered a lift to dodge stomps and etc.

• mrpotatom
      mrpotatom commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the clarifications.
Working...
X