PVE skill build for Raven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVE skill build for Raven

Whats the current skill build for Raven for PVE?

just bump your tread/ old post instead. anyway if you want raven build try searching in gearsim https://spacem.github.io/dnskillsim/build-search since no one bothers giving you personal build
    Gloiii~! Gloiii~?
    Gloii~!! Gloiii~??
    Gloiii~!!! Gloiii~???
    Gloiii~!!!! ♥

Comment

also i add this to my unapproved post.
      try joining discord i think someone at least someone post a build in there discord.gg/sGvk2Mr
      Gloiii~! Gloiii~?
      Gloii~!! Gloiii~??
      Gloiii~!!! Gloiii~???
      Gloiii~!!!! ♥

Comment

i shared my personal build on your first thread, just check it out cause posting it here would mean waiting for it to be approved again sooooo yeah....
        "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

Originally posted by KillianQ View Post
          i shared my personal build on your first thread, just check it out cause posting it here would mean waiting for it to be approved again sooooo yeah....
          You can just post your reply without the link, then edit your post and add the link in afterwards, that way you avoid needing the approval when posting a link.
          Or take screenshot and attach it here, that works as well since you don't need to upload to another image sharing site for this forum.

Comment

• KillianQ
            KillianQ commented
            Editing a comment
            oh didn't know that lol...i'll try that next time thanks for the tip
        Working...
        X