No announcement yet.

How to get first specialization chaser?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get first specialization chaser?

Hello,
    I'm new of the game and I'm currently a lvl 25 assassin. Reading here and there random guides I decided to build a raven assassin. However it looks like first specialization is chaser which I don't have. I also read chaser = shinobi but skills tree is totally different. What am I getting wrong? How do I get a chaser first specialization? Also if you have any reliable raven assassin guides feel free to share!

Thanks in advance!

I’m going to assume that the specialization you chose was wrong because you looked up/play the Mobile DN game and accidentally mixed up both the Assassins first specialization job names.

So in the mobile game, Chaser(Shinobi) > LightFury(LightBringer)/AbyssWalker and Bringer(Taoist) > Raven/Ripper(Reaper).

Otherwise, if you’re playing the PC version, Chaser(Shinobi) > Raven/Ripper(Reaper) and Bringer(Taoist) > LightBringer(LightFury)/AbyssWalker.

Translation issues and all that.

Don't do drugs, kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Starempress View Post
      I’m going to assume that the specialization you chose was wrong because you looked up/play the Mobile DN game and accidentally mixed up both the Assassins first specialization job names.

So in the mobile game, Chaser(Shinobi) > LightFury(LightBringer)/AbyssWalker and Bringer(Taoist) > Raven/Ripper(Reaper).

Otherwise, if you’re playing the PC version, Chaser(Shinobi) > Raven/Ripper(Reaper) and Bringer(Taoist) > LightBringer(LightFury)/AbyssWalker.

Translation issues and all that.
      Mind blowing. However got it now, thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X