X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crusader vs Arch heretic dps

Title says it all^^

There's a DPS Ranking in the main web-page of DN. Here's the link to that:
    Hello Adventurers, as we promised during the PH Meet&Greet Session, PD K has prepared this DPS ranking data for you. The below text under the image is PD K's comments to help you understanding the ranking image. Aggregated Data Details - Data Examining Date: Oct. 01 - Oct. 19 - Based Data Version: DN China - Total amount of examined data: Approximately 150k (Same amount with 1 Partition) - Examined Contents: Every Lv. 95 Nests excluding 8 man HC It seems there is a little

Comment

• Rinfumeku
      Rinfumeku commented
      Editing a comment
      However alot of people said its just a popularity ranking so i dunno

• vjdarktm
      vjdarktm commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh. Well, thought it was popularity (the per month utilization) and dps (total and average rankings). Imo, AH is pulling ahead of Crus as of now but there's this future reworking for the Crusader kit (mostly their awakening skills and passives).

By now, AH is stronger. Not sure how crus fare after it get revamp in kDN last patch.
    zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

• zArAthena
      zArAthena commented
      Editing a comment
      I think just many people don't realize AH potential. AH indeed good.

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe people knows about AH potential.
      I think the main reason why people doesn't use AH is because of it's playstyle. It's playstyle revolves around spamming carnage and devastation to maximize dps w/c could really be boring and redundant.(Correct me if I'm wrong)
      Well this is just my opinion.

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Or it's a mixture of both.

Pubs do not realize the DPS potential of AHs (simply, cause they don't see AHs often) and more geared players find AH's gameplay straightforward and repetitive (=boring).

I find AH as the most flexible and mobile in all of the Cleric subclasses.

pre-revamp I'll go for AH. Also it's easier to use and mobile. IDK after revamp.

Comment

currently AH is stronger then crusader, perhaps much stronger.

Comment

Working...
      X