Crusader Revamp (Rework) Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just a DPS test.

Last edited by dbpaus; 04-30-2018, 03:06 AM.

Comment

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought of giving support by watching it but I instantly close tab after hearing the music, sorry bruh.

• LordQuntus
      LordQuntus commented
      Editing a comment
      the rotation of your crusader skill is , wrong . . or lets say not so proper. I dont undertand the reason why you still so into using scare hammer, .-. , as in your video i see you use that left click so hard.
      suggest you bond armor break and lighting strike and ins smite together as armour break give buff, and ins smite give light debuff (not writen in skill description)
      Your must switch aura to gain a proper dps of crusader, as your gear is not so good enouf to use 1 single aura for 50b dmg. the core skill for you should be Thor hammer now, and how to reduce the CD of Thor hammer by using HH / MB under conviction aura, meanwhile use ins MB / HH under elemental aura to reduce the CD of MB/HH in conviction, (is a bit complicated, but u can self test next time, after cast a conviction MB/HH, switch to ele aura, lucky enouf cast a activated skill (HR, JH, SMITE, ZAP, anyone of them), if your HH or MB ins is activated, cast it then switch to conviction aura, you will found your MB/HH CD in conviction aura already recovered.
      The skill rotation is supposed to be as this: Conviction aura>HR>ARMOUR BREAK>LIGHTING STRIKE>ins smite>Thor hammer>MB>HH>SWITCH to ele aura>(any of HR, JH, SMITE, ZAP, DC, ins JH, just cast those skill until 4 activated skills all in CD)>SWITCH to Conviction> at this point as long as you can cast 1 ins ele HH/ 1 ins ele MB your MB/HH in conviction must recovered from CD already, so use it >then just rotate, when your Thor Hammer is done , cast Thor Hammer. And do cast Thor Hammer under conviction aura, the damage of TH is higher under conviction regardless of the 10% ele of ele aura, the damage of TH is much related to the action speed of a crusader.
      for Plate , a skill damage or cd plate for thor hammer is necessary, a skill level up plate for thor hammer is good to have, 20000% board dmg is high.
      the Dps of new crusader is not very bad but back to the normal level or even above a bit already, which will last for few month, i assume you have full unique jade equipped already, if not you might not able to see the damage of crusader.
      Using only 1 elemental aura or 1 conviction aura is either good way , switching aura could boost more for your dps , and mostly all crusaders in SEA server.

• LordQuntus
      LordQuntus commented
      Editing a comment
      if have further question about crusader gearing or skill, might find me in game, is very easy to find me.
Working...
X