No announcement yet.

Questions for Gearing a Guardian from scratch: From rags to more expensive rags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for Gearing a Guardian from scratch: From rags to more expensive rags

Currently, I am rocking a full +10 Neris Set w/ STR and +5 93 gems. How should I go about my gearing path? What stats should I go for in the beginning (Crit first? HP first?)? Should I look ahead and gear for the incoming revamp for the tanks in the future?

If you're new then go for vit, gearing a guardian is basically the same as a strength dps class. When you get more comfortable you can switch to crit for nests and dailies but any raid content HP is wanted to survive.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who guards the guardians?

Comment

I think you may want to stick with VIT and forget about having level 93 crit jades, in order for the Guardian class to utilize its full potential, it needs as much VIT and HP as possible, in order to maximize the effect of the Guardian Force.

Remember that the Guardian class isn't an entirely DPS class but a support class which decreases enemies defenses, and provoking them reducing further resistance to their critical resistance, and then receiving their aggro to prevent your DPS party mates being targeted by the Boss in nests.

Comment

Guardian revamp is coming by which revamp the position of guardian will be more likely bias on dps instead of tank.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          really?! do you have a source link on this? can you provide us one?!

• LordQuntus
          LordQuntus commented
          Editing a comment
          you can find it easily at youtube
      Working...
      X