Returning Crusader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning Crusader

Hi! Just returning back (again) to DN and just wondering whether this skill build I'm planning to do is good enough.

As far as PVE goes, your build is good enough.

That being said, you might want to check up on the upcoming Crusader revamp before you plan your build.

Comment

• TashaGodspell
      TashaGodspell commented
      Editing a comment
      the revamp is actually here

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, but no one expect Crusader to get ninja patched this month since it's only released one month after BP update in KR. I can only give estimation based on what actually happened in other server.

Same goes for Machina who got their skill damage inheritance removed thanks to half-assed awakening ninja patch.

• TashaGodspell
      TashaGodspell commented
      Editing a comment
      ED loves to ninja patch i wont be suprise if the converter of rune to calpyse/medea will be remove on the next patch without a patch note XD

Hi bumping this up, what are the actual skill rotations for crus this time around? (took me a while to ask this somehow)

Comment

Originally posted by Zera View Post
      Hi bumping this up, what are the actual skill rotations for crus this time around? (took me a while to ask this somehow)
      This is just my personal rotation , feel free to ask or suggest anything that can improve the rotation.
      Conviction > Holy Relic > Armor Break > TH > HH > MM >Lightning(space) > Smite EX > Divine Breaker > Judge Hammer EX > Elemental > Smite > Judge Hammer >[Zap > Divine Combo > Holy Relic > Armor Break > Smite > Judge Hammer > Zap][Insert Elemental HH and MM] > Back to Conviction

Comment

Working...
      X