• PVE Arch Heretics

is AH good for PVE now after patch?

Indeed, no doubt for me. I do main AH

Comment

• Dash_XXI
      Dash_XXI commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. I will play again my AH.

I thought the new devastation sucked but its not its hella awesome....plus cm I revamp really puts a smile on my face....finally stable dps for AH

Comment

AH is definitely better basing the numbers. But there are drawbacks.

Some of my problems are:
      1. I'm spamming Carnage 70% of the time due to Devastation needing 90 Bubbles for the 3rd hit and the PtG CD increase
      2. CM3 Sawblade moving forward helps for moving bosses but hurts players with considerable latency (120+ms). Due to latency, Sawblade will have a delayed 'target recognition' and the blade moving forward doesn't help at all.
      3. CM3 Divine Combo is still not effin Dark Element.
      4. Devastation being casted manually (Left-click for additional attacks) leaves us extremely vulnerable. Naturally, we would want to cast the Devastation with 90 NMF to get the most of the skill (the +20% damage for the 3rd attack). Pre-rework Devastation can be completely casted just by casting the first 'attack' then cancelling the cast-action with Deadly Blow.

These are just some of the noticeable problems in AH gameplay. I'm sure I'll find others in updating my guide in the coming days.
      Last edited by Skyros; 09-07-2018, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• Zhenri XD 26
        Zhenri XD 26 commented
        Editing a comment
        The carnage spam is a problem considering the nerf. They buffed the burst since devastation x3 is nice but overall dps is still.... relatively small

• Skyros
        Skyros commented
        Editing a comment
        I still think that all of the board damages of AH skills were nerfed. The most significant boost of AH in this patch is the CM1 STR bonus.

AH would have been way better if they didn't touch PtG's CD. Now, we're basically forced to spam Carnage like madmen (which is boring after months of playing TBH)

• Zhenri XD 26
        Zhenri XD 26 commented
        Editing a comment
        True. Everything but STR bonus revamp is a minus...
        And now devastation bugs. Sawblade still go poof on boss face.
    Working...
    X