Arch Heretic Devastation bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Heretic Devastation bug

Devastation initial damage is bugged and sometimes doesn't do damage. Will they fix this soon? its really annoying
    Vids for reference
    Bugged Devastation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JnSAdaLYrQ
    Normal Devastation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBQc8XTKrzE
    Last edited by johannclemena; 09-16-2018, 10:36 PM.

More like you missed the first hit though rather than being bugged.
    In your second video, you moved to the left then casted Devastation and it hit successfully.

Might be a bug but more of a visual hitbox problem. Post this on the EyePlz section to report/confirm said bug.

Comment

its really bugged. i will post a control video for more clarification. i shall be spamming devastation on a particular area and not using the extended form of it since the initial hit is the one only bugging. will reply with vid link in a sec

Comment

for the test i have disconnect my mouse once i aimed at the boss on BTG, distance wont be changed also.
        vid link:https://youtu.be/f6LqoywHUjw

Comment

No video no provide but when I tested the changes last week, I had the same experience. My AH's Devastation initial hit did not deal damage as well.

EDIT: Will try to record it once I am able to play again to further support this (if still needed).
          Last edited by Arkhaez; 09-17-2018, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Tested it multiple times and the first hit can miss in mid-range. Casting it in point-blank range will hit 99% (which is stupid cus mobile bosses0 will bolt away). Tilting the camera slightly to the left helps also. Not sure if the visual range is intended or is there a problem in connection to latency (as per experience, almost all skill probs with AH comes with latency) or just an outright bug.

This makes the new Devastation even shittier than before (omegalul). I'm losing hope with this class.
            Last edited by Skyros; 09-17-2018, 09:05 AM.

Comment

I have had the same. Either you cast land corruption before the first swing or pray to vestinel it hits.
              Last edited by Zhenri XD 26; 09-18-2018, 05:48 PM.
              PLS FIX AH DEVASTATION BUG

Comment

• Zhenri XD 26
                Zhenri XD 26 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thumbs up. Agree to this. The carnage spam is what made AH somewhat boring and they made it so we have to use it more.

• darkb1ader
                darkb1ader commented
                Editing a comment
                As I told you already Skyros my comment about top dps is just an irony and comparison point of views LOL.
                Anyways, it's not like this class is fun to play, because like what you said, carnage spamming bores the hell out of anyone.
                Good luck to this class you guys XD
                As for me I'm done waiting for this class to have their skills reworked.

• marzial09
                marzial09 commented
                Editing a comment
                his whole mech is spamming carnage and wait for all your skills to CD which is really boring.....they really nid to revamp AH

i encounter this also were devastation doesnt do any dmg unless u land the 3rd hit

Comment

Yeah its pretty annoying but I think I find a way to let it hit always. When using devastation always position your AH 3/4 to the left so that the first hit is always guaranteed ( at least in mine it does ).... cuz for some reason when you are facing the boss and you use it sometimes the first hit really does not hit

Comment

• Zhenri XD 26
                  Zhenri XD 26 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Even with lc and/or positioning it slightly left it still doesn't hit sometimes for me. Makes you go rage mode when that 1 hit could've killed the boss. Also sometimes the 2nd hit doesn't deal as much(looking at the hp bar)

i hope they fix this bug in the upcoming update tomorrow #makehereticgreatagain

Comment

Only sin is getting skill changes this update. Hope they fix it soon though sin AH is really fun to play but the devastation bug is just annoying x.x

Comment

Working...
                  X