About Arch Heretic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Arch Heretic.

Hi, I'm a returnee from 32cap and I main paladin before. Since I'm unable to transfer my old ID like the other oldies I just registered yesterday and wanted to start from a scratch. I just want to ask about this spin-off character which is Arch Heretic who caught my attention and Interest. I've been asking people about this since yesterday and most of them said its a sh*tty tr*sh class, eh ? Really ? But i think it still depends on your preference... i guess ?. They've also said that most of the public party don't want it at 8man raid due to lack of DPS and a have lots of bugs?!? hmmm..

I'm currently leveling AH (47) and I really enjoy it so far (that soul steal OP af and that +400 exp is ♥) so i don't really get them at all xD
    I want to main AH because of the Black hair xD (my paladin is also black themed before) and the transformation looks bad-ass, He looks like a fallen king who sacrificed everything and took the dark path for revenge (hmmm reminds me of Arthas ... not sasuke that one gay af (just kidding) sorry for off-topic

I want to know about the pros and cons if possible before I join this eyegacha event something (before I regret spending cuz I'm still a student)
    I will ask about the skill/plates/stats build in the near future on diferent thread if I settled to main AH

thats all, sorry for my bad english.
    Last edited by Zenovar; 12-27-2018, 03:55 AM.

Pros:
    • Longer tumble (Slide Step) compared to his fellow Cleric while in his transformed state.

Cons:
    • Cannot Job Change.
    • Repetitive Carnage spam.
    • Low board damage.
    • No more explosion fest with Devastation.

Last edited by NearLawlet; 12-27-2018, 03:56 AM.

Comment

So basically AH is not recommended for beginners ?

Comment

• whitenoise1
        whitenoise1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Not recommended as a main, but hey. If you like it, I'm sure you can make it work. I have a spin-off character as a main myself (DA).

I would like to add,
      I ve faced a similar situation like you.
      What i made out by the end of it was one should play the class he/she enjoys irrespective of the demand/ popularity (which is mostly based on dps).
      Of course this means that youll be lonely (toxic communtity ? )(maybe enough to quit the game lol ? > i eventually did sometime back), got back with a friend so its not that boring now but if you ever want to just party up and play for fun do drop a mail on IGN - darqsnipy

Comment

The community will always be toxic. Coz everyone prefers OP and wants carry runs.

About the dps and bugs, yes they are enough to make you go salty as I myself am in that situation right now.

Arch Heretic is, to be fair, easy to learn and quite linear. Leveling might seem easy because why not soulsteal your way through mobs.

End Game gearing is hard, given the class and gear discrimination.

Pros:
        Long dash
        Easy to learn
        high innate element buff

Cons:
        Carnage for days(seriously. And they get interrupted sometimes leaving you whacking boss with a mace)
        Bubble problems
        Sawblade poofs
        Devastation bug
        Capped heal

I would say the class is nice but knowing the communityand the devs, you might not last.
        PLS FIX AH DEVASTATION BUG

Comment

• Rinfumeku
          Rinfumeku commented
          Editing a comment
          agree with you here though its mainly the dev's problem due to adding more bugs and not caring to fix him

Based from my experience i used to main AH before but changed main because devs keep revamping him in a bad way he got nerf even though AH really needs a buff and he got more bugs on skills like sawblade having a high probability of not hitting the target and carnage randomly stopping even though its not empty yet also it depends on your ping if your ping is really sucky it will only piss you off even more because even his ULT gets cancelled randomly
        I'm pretty much still hoping for a buff and fix for AH but meh that will come like in a several months lol if ED decides to care about it but for now i'm maining bleed phantom

Comment

I see. Dang toxic community and devs (sorry for this lol) huhu here I thought I can play the class I like without any problems. I'm sick and tired of this kind of situation.. like you will be forced to play other classes because their cenrtain skills are in demand or their DPS is over powered compared to your class that makes the public parties auto kick you for being a trash just to invite those OP class even you have the same gears or yours is little higher. Well class discrimination is normal in every game it's just sad to hear AH having a low dps plus many bugs. Maybe that's one of the reason why other players starting to lose hope and abandoning AH depite of being a cool looking badass (I know nothing about AH but I really like the looks xD)
          ​​​​​

ED Devs be like: hah! Serves you right! You black cleric sh*t. You'll regret having a black hair! Your whole existence is a mistake. Youre a big disappointment, theres no place for you in nest/raids. (Just kidding)

Anyway.. thank you very much for the answers, I really appreciate it.
          I will think about on this matter carefully.

Comment

• whitenoise1
            whitenoise1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Most Dark Characters are indeed badasses. Arch Heretic enforces faith as he holds back the nightmare within him. Releasing it to punish the unfaithful. Like the Inquisitor but DARKER. LOL

• Zhenri XD 26
            Zhenri XD 26 commented
            Editing a comment
            I've been thinking of letting it finally sleep too.. Sucks but I am treated like trash.
        Working...
        X