Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide+Theorycrafting][95 Cap]Pve Inquisitor 3.5 - Get Charged!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khlight
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!
    Been using the mentioned plates.
    Glad I was right

• Jovion
    commented on 's reply
    Similar to before just swapping Holy Burst for Detonate, it should be

Lightning Bolt CD, Consec CD, Deto DMG and Grand Cross DMG

+1 plate should be Detonate.

• Khlight
    replied
    Recommended Skill Plates post-Inqui boost?

Leave a comment:

• Jovion
    replied
    Notes on the Inqui Nerf in KDN June:
    Already I see panic over a CDN list which was based off player opinion and released just 1 day after the patch arrive which drops Inqui to the other support cleric's levels of DPS. Stop and think for a bit.

The biggest nerf is the CM II attack power drop from 25% to 15%, a 10% attack power nerf hurts but not THAT much.
    Similarly, look at the skills which were nerfed, most of them are negligible.

Spear: 1.7k to 1.6k
    Storm: 1k to 958%

Detonate is the only one that is hit harder than the others, but it is also a 10% nerf from 5k% to 4.5k%.

Lightning Bolt, I remind you, is untouched, which is still one of our most powerful spells today since its 2.4k% base is double improved from its EX (50% damage) and Awakening (Another 50% damage). It is basically similar damage to Detonate (especially with +1 from cash weapon) but with an 8 sec cd.

Also untouched is Consecration, Grand Cross, Holy Burst. All of which are only affected by the CMII Drop.

I will say that the nerf hurts for sure, but it shouldn't drop us all the way down to Guardian/Saint levels. Another sign is that the list I am referencing is problematic is that Flurry drops down from the highest T0 to T1 after what was basically an extremely small nerf. Yeah right. (And really, 1 day after the patch release to suddenly declare anything but SS and maybe RM is down is a bit too soon)

Considering DPS levels are currently measured in orders of magnitude cause #crapbarancingbyED, you can tell something is off with that player's opinion.

That said, if you want to play a class that will avoid all reasonable balancing, play ML. It seems like no matter what every cap they end up as the developer's pet. They gets buffs even when they are already amongst the highest DPS in the game *eyeroll* The last time I remember they were not anywhere near the top was in 60 cap.
    Last edited by Jovion; 06-21-2018, 08:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jovion
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, either way they are both powerful skills post-boost so you should really get them.

I provided a build that takes up to Cure Relic, only dropping Chain Lightning which is now one of the weakest skills for single-target. For everything else you really should max all of them.

• xanster
    commented on 's reply
    So you need to max the skills(lightning bolt, detonate?) to get the awakening? I was thinking of getting the relics so that's why I asked if i need to max the skills.

• Jovion
    commented on 's reply
    All maxed or near maxed skills are key DPS skills. Only Chain Lightning is really considered optional as it does the lowest damage per CD and it is not as a critical part of the rotation as others (i.e. you will use CL less than everything else).

Deto, LB and Consec are the only ones needed for Awakening but there is really no reason to gimp your DPS elsewhere, MindBreaker is the highest priority skill (due to debuff + 10% light buff) and does respectable damage with Wand hit (around 2.2k, same as Chain Lightning but on a 8-10 second CD which you spam). GC and HB have decent damage on the normal versions and turn into two nukes with Consecration. Charge Bolt can potentially deal as much as Enhanced Holy Burst.

If you are going by the stay at 11/16 etc. logic, only Holy Burst really qualifies and that 2 SP isn't going to help much, and that skill loses ~100% board on normal and ~200% board on enhanced, it may appear insignificant but keep in mind Inqui DPS is based on multipliers which may make the actual gap wider.

Don't even think of dropping Lightning Bolt or Detonate Awakening. They are incredible nukes with a short CD after the boost. Consec is also a powerful skill still which provides significant self-buffs with Awakening.

There is also no reason to spend the SP elsewhere, the most utility heavy build only needs to drop Chain Lightning.

• xanster
    replied
    Why do you max the skills? Is it needed for the awakening?

Leave a comment:

• dhendhen008
    replied
    Hi can I ask about Inquis? I like them but Are they hard to build up? like do I need to buy cash Item to improve their damge? sorry for my noob question. I like your guide btw got full detail

~Cheers~

Leave a comment:

• WolfLover
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry for late reply

crit dmg for sure considering the amount given - Also because Inquisitor AGI:Crit is 1:7

• TashaGodspell
    commented on 's reply
    beside hp which is better

m attack
    crit

m attack
    crit dmg

??

• WolfLover
    commented on 's reply
    After calculation - yes

• TashaGodspell
    replied
    Jovion WolfLover

4 jade 95 unique m attack% is better now ?
    Last edited by TashaGodspell; 04-16-2018, 02:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WolfLover
    commented on 's reply
    Since it's mainly either one removes toughness to gain more damage or to add toughness to reduce damage. (Also, it's essential to remove only if you are planning to get a cure relic build or full dps build due to its big SP requirement of 10

If one adds in toughness then the SP needed for other skills will be tightened and it will become very difficult to manage as well

Well like what I like to tell myself:

Who needs toughness if you don't get hit :u

(Well first aid is an exceptional cuz of gey heal)

• TashaGodspell
    replied
    why passive toughness remains blank ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X