Looking for Saint Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Saint Guide

Hi! can you please enlighten me with saint skill builds, gear progressions and skill rotation on cap 95. What items should i invest in first and is paying for a service advisable for new players?

This is my planned pure PVE Saint skill build:

https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...-0-00-----0--0

As for gears, I would recommend getting a RUDN Unique gear base. Saints do not really demand much from gears, so the RUDNU path is the most cost-efficient one. From the RUDNU base you can evolve it into 95 Unique Medea then enhance it on. It would be good to have Magic Attack 3rd stat plates but that is a luxury and your distinct choice. If you want to get Legend Gears, really there is no one stopping you. Saints are supports and not expected to DPS. Having the RUDNU base would help you get parties until RUDN Normal, RUDN HC is still as of now a raid for end-game geared players.
    I recommend -CD Cure Relic, -CD Bind Relic, -CD Healing Relic. I would recommend prioritizing your HP so focus first on gears after having at least 200k-ish Magic Attack (that's for RUDN Normal)

For skill rotations, Saints really do not have a practical skill rotation. What Saints need to do is to support (heal and cure) the team. Again, you are not expected to get billions of damage. Sometimes, RUDN Norm parties even discourage you to cast your Lightning Relics because Relics tend to obstruct vision and movement to DPS classes (specially melee ones). You just need to get your Cure and Healing relics up in a safe area, check your teammates' HPs, manage your bubbles and learn the nest/raid mechanics.

If you have more specific questions you can drop a 'reply' and I'll respond when I'm free.
    Last edited by Skyros; 09-19-2017, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• Kwangjaaaa
      Kwangjaaaa commented
      Editing a comment
      Just a question, why didn't you get Heal?

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      For me Heal is kinda meh-ish. 3.0% healing in a 60-second cooldown is kind of weak. I just didn't feel like the SPs are worth it.

Originally posted by Skyros View Post
    This is my planned pure PVE Saint skill build:

https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...-0-00-----0--0

As for gears, I would recommend getting a RUDN Unique gear base. Saints do not really demand much from gears, so the RUDNU path is the most cost-efficient one. From the RUDNU base you can evolve it into 95 Unique Medea then enhance it on. It would be good to have Magic Attack 3rd stat plates but that is a luxury and your distinct choice. If you want to get Legend Gears, really there is no one stopping you. Saints are supports and not expected to DPS. Having the RUDNU base would help you get parties until RUDN Normal, RUDN HC is still as of now a raid for end-game geared players.
    I recommend -CD Cure Relic, -CD Bind Relic, -CD Grand Cross. I would recommend prioritizing your HP so focus first on gears after having at least 200k-ish Magic Attack (that's for RUDN Normal)

For skill rotations, Saints really do not have a practical skill rotation. What Saints need to do is to support (heal and cure) the team. Again, you are not expected to get billions of damage. Sometimes, RUDN Norm parties even discourage you to cast your Lightning Relics because Relics tend to obstruct vision and movement to DPS classes (specially melee ones). You just need to get your Cure and Healing relics up in a safe area, check your teammates' HPs, manage your bubbles and learn the nest/raid mechanics.

If you have more specific questions you can drop a 'reply' and I'll respond when I'm free.
    Thank you so much!

Can you further explain how to manage bubbles?

Comment

Your [Awakened] Grand Cross gives you a 'bubble system'. Antiphonary Pool and Awk. Grand Cross gives you 3 bubbles per hit. At 100 bubbles certain skills are changed: A.) You can fire 3 Antiphonary Pools, B.) Your Healing Relic also heals for 20% of your Magic Attack. The main concern for Bubble Management is effect B. Effect B provides you a kind-of effective Heal-over-time (together with your [Awakened] Great Heal Heal-over-time). Saint's bubble management is easy, you just fire the two skills that can increase your bubbles. Saint's bubble management also comes with nest/raid mechanic knowledge. Often times, Raid Bosses can clear summons so, try to summon your Empowered Healing Relic when you know that Raid Bosses won't clear summon and of course when you think that one of your partymates' HP is low.

TL;DR Just prioritize casting Antiphonary Pool and Awakenend Grand Cross when trying to help DPS.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyros View Post
        Your [Awakened] Grand Cross gives you a 'bubble system'. Antiphonary Pool and Awk. Grand Cross gives you 3 bubbles per hit. At 100 bubbles certain skills are changed: A.) You can fire 3 Antiphonary Pools, B.) Your Healing Relic also heals for 20% of your Magic Attack. The main concern for Bubble Management is effect B. Effect B provides you a kind-of effective Heal-over-time (together with your [Awakened] Great Heal Heal-over-time). Saint's bubble management is easy, you just fire the two skills that can increase your bubbles. Saint's bubble management also comes with nest/raid mechanic knowledge. Often times, Raid Bosses can clear summons so, try to summon your Empowered Healing Relic when you know that Raid Bosses won't clear summon and of course when you think that one of your partymates' HP is low.

TL;DR Just prioritize casting Antiphonary Pool and Awakenend Grand Cross when trying to help DPS.
        In terms of investing gold, how much is the average gold that I must save before gearing for RUDNU? Also, what are the methods or strategy you did when getting those gears?

Comment

• Skyros
          Skyros commented
          Editing a comment
          Gold investment isn't really a big deal for Saint at all. RUDNU gearing for me was easy. First, I made sure to run RUDN 4-man and 8-man (Norm) weekly by using my Main's gears (also an Int-based character so it's more comfortable for me). For 93 cap, it was all easy because I can easily share items between characters. 95cap its a different talk, Medea gears (95 Unique) are non-server storageable, so equipment sharing is impossible now. I don't know if this is still applicable for 95 cap but what I did was get Desirous Theano -> +12 -> transfer +12 enhancement to Obsession Theano -> Evolve Obsession Theano -> Transfer +12 enhancement to RUDNU. This cost me almost nothing as I did it slowly and patiently by farming the needed materials using both of my characters. If you are a newbie and do not have the gold to purchase RUDNU (and ish not patient kek), I would strongly advise using Neris for now and wait for 95 Jades. Upping Neris has little cost and low risk so you might start with that and also DNKR recently had a patch that enables a Tier 1 +20 Neris (95 Epic) equipment to be evolved into a Tier 1 +0 Medea (95 Unique) Equipment. Medea sounds like a good investment for now if you are starting over and willing to wait for the next few patches.

I also recommend to run with in-game friends (or real life friends) or guildmates as pub parties are very choosy over gears and are inherently toxic.
      Working...
      X